Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Thanks @GallacreekD66 we’ve had a great Rainy season this year…
So happy we fed the Soil, and amended ea 3 weeks. Nutrition has been Zero problem this Summer, even with so much Rain…

Best Wishes to your Grow as well

3 Likes

It’ll b next spring before I get outdoors but can only hope my Frankenstein looks as happy as yours. Well done

2 Likes

Well Frank is Ready, check him out

2024 ?!?!?!?!

4 Likes

JohnnyPotSeed is a lot like Dr. Frankenstein, having created Frankenstein’s monster. I assume this pic was taken during the initial creation of the strain, before Johnny grew out his beard :joy:

5 Likes

Lookin beastly out there! :muscle: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Beautiful plants @MissinBissin

3 Likes

Morning, OG! A bright sunshiney day out to kill us all again. Puppies were going well, but we lost one this morning. 7/8 isn’t bad I suppose. I checked it over for injury, and it was clear. Must have just gotten weak and bit it. Oh well, it’s sort of unusual not to lose one of the bunch.

Other than that, I’m keeping a close eye out for DBHP in the mail today. If it doesn’t make it, I’m just gonna proceed with what I got. About to make that order for budget LEDs today as well since I hocked my PS4 and shit. Drastic times, drastic measures.

3 Likes

At least u got your priorities right :laughing:
Glad to hear 7 of the puppers r doing good :+1:

3 Likes

Your Probably right on the money @herojuana.tom. Good call, nice pick of @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Back at cha @Emeraldgreen. Morning.
This is more like damage-control Planning, now that Franks standing… lol

3 Likes

Thanks @HolyAngel, she’s handled this transition with a Burst of growth. Bulky is a word that fits the changes.
Girth is even in there @Slick1

3 Likes

Sounds like your plants said they were good for now anyways.

1 Like

Hey there my good Circus folk!
Everyone else is campaigning so I figured what the heck! NDNCHILD needs a new OG rolling tray!:joy:
Throw me a vote on the anniversary smoking/vaping/taking voters thread!

I know shameless right! :pensive: You do get 3 total votes so ya don’t just have to pick me! :wink: :joy:

4 Likes

The “shameless” seem to win more often than those who aren’t. Boldness is a good thing. lol

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this in life!:joy:
I still feel dirty! :rofl:
I’m gonna leave the post up cause I got a shower. :grin:

2 Likes

Post a link before you get all cleaned up :joy:

2 Likes

Here ya go! Thanks! That probably helps! :joy::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::feather::feather:

3 Likes

On my way over now!

1 Like

Thanks! Don’t forget you can vote for 3!

1 Like

Some great pictures right there!

1 Like