Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Haven’t looked at em that close. But no pods so hopefully they’re girls, and like I said, if boys they just become pollen donors. So either way, no loss.
Rose woulda told me if she sees pods, lol

1 Like

I was very tempted to top But she comes in so nice I just couldn’t bare to do it really beautiful plant it would have been like slicing the Mona Lisa.I have always wanted a Tall Christmas tree pheno yours fit the bill perfectly @JohnnyPotseed She is almost 3 feet past the original Stake and wait till you see them in the next two weeks.Malted two row and 30lbs of ECW arrived.will be mixing portions already on second does of axiom one more left in 5 days

11 Likes

Judging by the 5gal buckets to the side, those two look to be 4-5’above the soil? Wait till they go into flower, lol you can expect 8’ minimum. 10’ wouldn’t be out of line.

2 Likes

I’d ran a few atf quite a while back with poor success also. Males and death.

2 Likes

Well, as you can see. These are nice healthy plants, I have no fear of them dying on me, lol. As to boy or girl, either way is a win as far as I’m concerned. But, I feel they’re girls, or most are, at least. If boys, there’d be some sort of preliminary pods by now. We did go back out and check, there are hairs in some nodes.
Kinda early to tell, actually, but I have good feeling, lol.
Just over 8 weeks old.

4 Likes

Did you say you found a nice male TriForce?

1 Like

The pods seen in pic#4 of latest update are on a TriForce that’s just over 4’ tall .
Post #567
At the bottom of the pic, you can see a couple of the tops.
@HolyAngel I’ll get a pic of the whole plant tomorrow to show you.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & company!

that’s a beautiful plant @CapnCannabis :muscle:

5 Likes

Good morning! @buck90 @JohnnyPotseed
Good morning OG and y’all just gettin’ goin’!

3 Likes

Morning @NDNCHILD hey congrats on your wins in the giveaway thread, your on a roll

4 Likes

Thanks! @buck90 I feel pretty fortunate to be part of the OG community. I’ve been here a very short time and have seen so much love and respect given to myself and spread throughout the community. I’m looking forward to being able to contribute more as time goes on… cause I’m home!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @NDNCHILD & OG!

9 Likes

Good morning! @CanuckistanPete
Lol Garfield has always been a favorite of mine. Speaking of which…. I need to make some lasagna!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @NDNCHILD good morning OG’s. Maybe a little rain next couple days.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning! @Greenfingers
It’s just been teasing us with rain the past couple days. Had a nice brief thunderstorm yesterday that dropped about half a gallon of rain across the whole county. Lol

3 Likes

I just watered yesterday, but I planted some new peach trees and we need a good soaker for those and my garden. Its a bitch hauling water cans around.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Goood Morning OG :sunglasses: :coffee:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s about right! Now the stress is on the customer since I submitted the bill. 12 hours of prep on the property before I could even mulch it out with 8 yds by myself. I cut her all kinds of breaks on things but when she sees that total I’m guessing that will not be her perception :grimacing:

Morning OG! They called for rain for the next several days starting late last night so I worked until 8 last night getting today’s list done. It blows my mind how much I did yesterday and I’m definitely feeling it today… and it’s not raining :expressionless: At least I can just go bang out the few I dind’t get to and call it a day.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes