Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

:wink:
Yeah boy!
:v: Goodnight bro. Tell Rose the same. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good night

5 Likes

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Have a good night everyone! :slightly_smiling_face: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Goodnight y’all

3 Likes

I stopped by the greenroom on the way to bed. I wanted to show you my S1 Frankenstein. I’m not hating the looks of this plant considering the thrips and all.
She is starting to put on her Fall colors.
She also has some tight buds on her.

Now I am actually going to bed. lol

17 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday, lets get this over with and have a weekend.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @crownpoodle @CanuckistanPete Good morning OG!
Happy Friday!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers & OG.

8 Likes

Happy Friday @NDNCHILD !

7 Likes

Good morning all! Got one more work day this week but not hating, it will be an easy day.

6 Likes

Good morning! @buck90
Have a good one!

6 Likes

Top of the morning folks.

Just wanted to show off one of my Frankenstein s1 and Frankenstein x monkey business that went outside. They’re gonna be monsters :sunglasses: they’ve absolutely exploded since I put them outside. Looking a little hungry but loving life :green_heart:

S1

x MB

12 Likes

Good morning everyone
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Mornin’ @Emeraldgreen ! Happy friday!!!

6 Likes

Morning @CanuckistanPete happy Friday!
I feel like this thread rubbed off on me…. didn’t sleep a wink last night :disappointed:
On :heart: Timeout for another 3 hours! So here they are :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Good morning! @Emeraldgreen
Should have hollered at me. We could have told ghost stories or something’.

2 Likes

I didn’t want to accept I wasn’t sleeping. Got out of bed and made coffee at 5. I’m going with the or something option @NDNCHILD :joy:

3 Likes

Right now it’s about almost 6 feet.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes