Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning everyone.
Had a nice rainstorm blow thru last night. Good rain not real stormy. Thank you mother nature for handling watering detail today.

7 Likes

Hopefully we’re getting some of that today, and over the next few. Rain barrels are getting empty and it’s been drier than a moth sandwich.

3 Likes

I’m thinking I opened up Pandora’s box on this grow I’m thinking I should have done another 4 feet in my Bed.That Frankie and those other 3 have that Thing jam packed and the worst part is it’s not even July yet that axiom and the barley has them jacked liked thier on plant steroids.I have a feeling I’m going to have to do some bending.I want to leave this one be to see how tall I can get her but she is blowing up so wide it blows my mind every day I go look it shoots up almost a foot a day now.Folks be careful where you point these things thier loaded

4 Likes

Frankenstein will really shine outdoors, cuz. lol

5 Likes

I almost was going to use BBP with it to see how it paired but I can’t do the extra two weeks it make them go way too long out here.What makes them have go so long with that BBP?

3 Likes

That is a question best answered by Bob, @BudBusterPro. He will probably check in at some point, hopefully with the answer! lol All I know is it does extend the life span of the plants. Which is good enough for me, lol I’m not the ‘techy person’ to answer that properly.

4 Likes

Not sure how I missed this! Male looks good! Definitely got the internode spacing and overall look to be a TK pheno like we talked about. Is that 5-6 bladed leaves too? :muscle:

6 Likes

7 finger a lot of em.
So, I got lucky on the boy first one outta the gate, being the pheno I should want. Sounds good to me!

5 Likes

I’m glad I ended up getting a couple outside. I have a feeling they might of outgrown the light if I did keep them in the tent. They’re still only in 3 gallon tall bags too. Once I transplant em either into the ground or 10 gallon pots I’m sure they’re gonna explode.

1 Like

Good morning my friends!

4 Likes

Good morning! @MoBilly How are those shoulders doin’ this morning?

3 Likes

I’m feeling it @NDNCHILD . Thanks.
But it’s a good sort of pain. The kind that lets you know that you accomplished something. lol
It’s been a while since I’ve done this kind of work. I missed it.

2 Likes

Yeah I used to like standing back and admiring the work that got done that day…. and then going to ice everything down! :joy: but I get ya there’s accomplishment in that pain.

3 Likes

hmm 7 blades could still be kushy. idk for sure not being there :man_shrugging: but he’s at least got a couple of the markers i can see from here

1 Like

Morning folks. I mentioned getting that big job done and what a relief it was but then came the stress of dropping a bill that size and what possible reaction there could be. She usually responds pretty quick but I didn’t hear anything for quite awhile from her, was preparing myself for the worst - and then got the “just venmoed you, thank you it looks amazing!”.

Now I’m on a gravy train with biscuit wheels :laughing:

10 Likes

Nice job! @Slick1 Ride that wave!!
Mmmmm biscuits and gravy! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Add some spicy sausage and eggs on mine please!
:drooling_face:

6 Likes

I think growing all those extra bud sites may prolong flowering.

2 Likes

I think your on to something Pete

2 Likes