Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Step away from the joint !

3 Likes

:rofl: :crazy_face: :+1: Of the many things I might do… stepping away from the joint is NOT one of em!

7 Likes

Hey y’all. I seem to have nothing but bad news to post about on here lately. Today, I can change that. We just got back from helping out over at my wife’s Aunt’s place. She was sharper minded than I have seen her in over a year. The doctors at the hospital went through her list of medications and it seems her old doctor was a moron that had her on six medicines that she didn’t even need and too much of the ones she actually needed. They took her off those and her mind cleared. She’s going through some withdrawal but she is fine. She has more energy than I’ve seen in a long time and she actually milked her nannies by herself after I brought them into the milking pen and locked them in the stocks.
I am dang near dancing with gratitude! She’s such a wonderful person and she’s back.
They reversed their original diagnosis of dementia!
:partying_face:

19 Likes

Great to hear the good news @MoBilly !
It happens alot, that docs over prescribe certain meds. Then certain doctors review them an they are like WTF and fix the situations.
I am very thankful for the good doctors that go out of there way an do that, because it happens alot. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @chronix . Yeah, the family is fit to be tied and I don’t blame them in the least. The doctor at the hospital said this happens “from time to time”. I guess they have to play it down as much as possible.

4 Likes

Wow brother! That IS some very good news! Glad for her, and y’all!

4 Likes

That is amazing, nothing but joy for you guys!

4 Likes

Thanks brother. She was never going to thrive closed up in that house. She says that she has too much indian in her to be happy closed up like that. If you can’t tell, I think an awful lot of that old lady. lol

8 Likes

Thanks @NoCal . :slight_smile:

Yup! Sounds like the first thing she wanted to do was get back to nature and nurturing. Tells ya where the real medicine is! I’m glad you were there to help her do it. I’m sure she appreciates it more than she’ll ever say.

4 Likes

Well @NDNCHILD , I’m being selfish too… She has the best bloodline of milk goats in the county and I get to use her billies anytime I want. :slight_smile: I need to help keep her healthy for many many years to come. lol

5 Likes

Lol. I hear ya! Nothing wrong with a little balanced give and take! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll cyas in the morrow folks.
Good Night OG!

oh yeah… lol Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind not being able to sleep, if I could at least move around. Walk out to the barn and play with the plants, etc…

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and good morning to all the OG’s!

@MoBilly it’s fortunate they caught the mistake, good deal!

5 Likes

Slow Sunday Morning, going down…

5 Likes

Nice quiet Sunday today, mostly on account of having lost my voice. Gonna blame it on the week of wildfire smoke and brutal air quality.

Good morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Relaxing Sunday is in order. @MoBilly im glad to hear your aunt is feeling better. We have to take care of the old folks the best we can. You are a selfless person and im a better person just knowing you. Thanks my friend.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Sounds like my first wife’s memaw. I loved that old lady. So much, that I would get up early every day and drive the ten miles to draw water from a well. She had no electricity or running water. And she was well into her 90’s.
To be honest, it was selfishness. I just loved hearing her old stories from the early 1900’s. It was funny to hear how rough they had it back then, but she has no running water or electricity now. That’s a tough old bird. RIP.

Oh, good morning Peeps.

8 Likes

Good morning y’all!

5 Likes