Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Just sitting around up here on Poverty Ridge doing what we do.

Brother said he ain’t shy so I put his picture up.
lol

15 Likes

Damn good beard your brother is rocking there @MoBilly :v:

4 Likes

It seems to run in the family. lol

3 Likes

Awsome.
Whatcha doin there, runnin shine?

3 Likes

This run is some rum @blowdout2269 .

2 Likes

Oo, yummy. I’d always wanted to try that. Or even a fruity brandy. But I’ve only done corn. It’s been years, and now I don’t even drink, so probably never will.

2 Likes

We made corn squeezing’s last week @blowdout2269 . This is a rum run and I think my brother will be running off some banana brandy next weekend. I thought it was set up for tonight but he said he was running low on rum. lol
He says that but he has probably two gallons of it aging.

2 Likes

Does it run clear like young corn whiskey also?

1 Like

Oh yeah. Clear as deep spring water. With a kick like a mule.

4 Likes

Don’t know nothing about making beer or whiskey/rum. I don’t wanna go blind trying to make my own. :rofl:
I know how to buy it though. :laughing:

1 Like

The “going blind” thing is for fools that used to put battery acid… In the mix years ago for that " bite" during prohibition. If you throw out the first 1/4 pint of a run then you would be fine and dandy. It’s not hard or unsafe for anyone that has more than two working brain cells that still function. lol
I do it so that should tell you that anyone can.
:joy:
Good night my friends.

3 Likes

I’ve just never had anyone to teach me first hand how to do it so I haven’t tried making anything myself.
I might have 1 and a half brain cells…not sure if I can do it. LOL.
Have a good night @MoBilly and @JohnnyPotseed and all the other crazy circus friends in here. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Good night @chronix .
If you ever want a walkthrough, let me know. Never a problem.

1 Like

Yeah, all u gotta do is make sure you hold the right temp for a period of time, toss the heads, and good to go. Mmm, corn whiskey…
G night fella’s!

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed Mornin’ OG!

8 Likes

Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed Good morning! Y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @NDNCHILD. I work tomorrow and I’m off Tuesday. Ill take it.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning! @Greenfingers enjoy your time off!

5 Likes

Im almost out the door, ready to be put out to pasture and enjoy retirement.

3 Likes