Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Morning everyone.
And an early Happy Birthday to my good ol’ US of A.
Do we have problems? Dam Skippy, but it’s still, in my opinion, the best thing out there.

10 Likes

I swear when I still worked, I usually worked at least one of those 3 days. I was the biggest overtime whore there was. It was a big print shop and there was ALWAYS work. I was very fortunate in I didn’t just like what I did, I loved it. Wish I could grow as welI as I could print wine labels.

4 Likes

Didn’t mean to be rude, Good Morning OG. Be safe out there.

6 Likes

Goood Morning OG :coffee:

6 Likes

Agreed @BigMike55 . Today, and likely tomorrow, I gladly accept my frying pan over your fire🔥. Or when I think your “grass is greener”, then realize it’s crabgrass, or Astroturf. You get it.
If I was a single guy, no kids I might feel different. But maybe not. Couldn’t imagine moving away from my 6 grandkids. I have no control if they move and I move to follow them.
Soon it will be light enough to PROUDLY fly the Red,White and Blue my dad flew daily.

4 Likes

I used to have a set up like that :grin:

4 Likes

My Uncle Tommy was in the merchant marines. He made hootch on the ship and brought it to the house when he came into San Diego. Watching him and my dad drinking it, I was positive it was more than alcohol that was in it. I wasn’t very old.

1 Like

It’s kinda what you might call a family tradition @crownpoodle and @Kushking902 .

4 Likes

Morning everyone!
Whatcha talking bout @CanuckistanPete? This a four day weekend for me! Lol
It’s time to get shit done though. I’m cooking the fam a big breakfast, then is out to the garden.
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

It’s a first generation thing for me lol but I definitely have some nice recipes :grin:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Didn’t even make it through the good mornings before the message, so :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Morning peoples of OG!

4 Likes

Anybody hungry?

If not, I bet you are now! :yum:

3 Likes

Little miss in now big miss Frankie has Now jumped past the fence and sites are filling in the branches all getting thicker and the way they are growing just some minor bending was required nothing is butting heads and they all grow around eachother it’s really wierd As if not to bump into the other.Cannabis is such polite plant.That one Branch maneuvered it’s way around and everything has its own light it looks happy I’m going to leave it the fuck alone.Malted Barley has them on a sugar high right now and the smell is something to make you smile first thing in the morning.

11 Likes

Looking seriously nice there, cuz!

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity to grow something this cool.This is one of the funniest grows I’ve had in a long time I thought I was getting burnt out for a bit this one put me right back in the driver seat.Such a damn good plant Homie

4 Likes

My outside Frankie does not look that nice.
Now my Zamadelica will give Frankie a run for her money. She’s a good 8 feet tall.

4 Likes

Way to grow @CapnCannabis :muscle:

1 Like

Awesome frankenstein, shes a beautiful plant to grow.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Very nice @CapnCannabis !

3 Likes