Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Night guys

3 Likes

Good night everyone

5 Likes

I will go water my plants outside, get eaten by mosquitos, then probably go to bed 4 hours later. :laughing:
My point is, good night everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I’m ready as I’ll ever be for Monday.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning! @Greenfingers And how ready is that? :joy: Have a good week! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

5 Likes

I had my first cup and I have my lunch made, my bowl is packed with ice pie. I’m close to being ready for the day.

4 Likes

Lol I was just waiting for that edit! Sounds tasty! Ice Pie sounds nice for a hot day. Stay cool out there!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
Good morning to @Greenfingers and @NDNCHILD
Trying to get motivated here, it’s kinda difficult this morning since I’m enjoying coffee and a smoke :dash:

6 Likes

Good morning! @buck90 Personally I really started dragging’ butt in the mornings for the past couple years… so I just stopped doing them. :joy: Have a good one once ya get goin’! Good morning Johnny! Good morning! @Slammedsonoma420 Good morning! OG

5 Likes

Mornin’ OG!

Monday doesn’t deserve a “good”! :smile:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG! There’s a world of possibilities waiting for yas out there!

7 Likes

Mornin fella’s.
Here we go again!

4 Likes

Good morning all!
I have to wait for a couple of hours before the powers that be will let me “like” any of your comments so please be boring until then.

7 Likes

Morning folks. Beginning of a week with the highest temps here yet (this year). It went from super mild and under 80 in June to summer real quick here.

3 Likes

Triple digit heat index forecast again this week

2 Likes

Yeah thankfully the actual temps will still be in the double but the “feels like” might hit triple digits.

2 Likes

3 days this week mean temps 98, 98, 97

3 Likes

Ok you win :grimacing:

4 Likes

lol didn’t know it was contest, cuz just the forecast, would much rather YOU ‘won’ lol

5 Likes