Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Oh yah, sweet potato pie - love that! The wife also makes good peanut butter pies.
No such luck tonight though :joy: gonna be ice cream for the win

5 Likes

Unless there is a huge dollop of Cool Whip to go on top of that punkin pie, I’ll take Dutch Apple, warmed up with a slug of 'niller ice cream. Or my wife’s Pecan Pie. Yummy.

7 Likes

lol I didn’t say it was my favorite. That would have to be Rose’s deep dish cherry pie, with ice cream or homemade whipped cream.

5 Likes

Buttermilk pie 100%

4 Likes

Since were talking desserts here… I like strawberry cheese cake! :smiley:

5 Likes

I remained silent. I do like all those other pies. But now you’re really talking my language! Never met a cheesecake I didn’t like! I try as many as I can!:joy:

3 Likes

That’s so true! lol ! like any of the pies Rose makes! Also the cakes, and cheese cakes! lol She does ALL from scratch! Her angel food cake, with cherries or strawberries slathered on, and whipped cream… Oh hell!!

6 Likes

I’ll take just about any cheesecake! I’m kinda a freak in that respect.:flushed: I’m even a fan of jello cheesecake for a quick fix! But there is nothing like a homemade cheesecake prepared by someone who’s got that touch!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Great now I’m gonna have to go bust open the cheesecake in the fridge! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh my, I’m tempted to find me some sweets now! Except my stomach kinda hurts because I just demolished like twenty giant chicken wings, lol.
If y’all like pumpkin pie, and you like cheesecake, I encourage you to try this recipe. So easy to make and oh so good. My wife as been doing this instead of pumpkin pie at Christmas and Thanksgiving for about a decade. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

lol That looks good enough to eat! :wink: :crazy_face: :+1: Only in Sweet Potato!

2 Likes

I’d imagine that is completely doable!

Weekly update She is filling them branches out and starting to stretch the upper branches outward and it’s all long branches from top to the bottom now.Been treated with sulpher a couple of days ago she’s as clean as a whistle but can never be too careful.She is getting a nitrogen tea with some ECW some small leaves yellowing out on the bottom nothing big though (Got pounded with rain out here in Buffalo too)just shows me she likes that nitrogen but considering the growth she puts out I’d be a hungry girl too I’m talking basic training meal to meal starving.Puts out a lot very fast and burns through nutes holy crap

9 Likes

Looks to be a beast is that one plant or several?

3 Likes

She’s a beauty, cuz! I told ya, lol she’ll take all the nitrogen you wanna give her and love it!

3 Likes

4 plants 3 different cultivars,Skunk#1,Johnnys Frankenstein and Boneyard Seeds NorCal Backpack Johnnys is the tallest widest and loudest one

4 Likes

That plant has eaten 20 lbs of Malted two row barley and 15 lbs of ECW to herself to date.Already 6 cups of Dr earth in

3 Likes

Goodnight everyone! I’ll leave you with this; my wife makes a key lime / goat cheesecake pie that will re-define your culinary standard of excellence.
Just saying.
:v:t5:

7 Likes

lol sounds good, my friend!
Also,
Good Night OG!

3 Likes

:heart: :heart:
:slight_smile:

4 Likes