Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Also to you @Greenfingers !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hopefully there are too many to count in your future!

1 Like

lol oooops! Ok I stand corrected, my bad. i totally misunderstood. :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:
It happens when ya smokin Frankie!

2 Likes

Not my birthday but I’m smoking one in @NDNCHILD honor☮️

1 Like

Y’all don’t mind my stoned old ass, I’m hitting cloud 10 on my way up…

3 Likes

Mvto!! @JohnnyPotseed ya know it’s usually not my favorite month! This year things sorta turned around with all the fun and generosity over the 4th with @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear hosting a giant party here! Then I guess I let it slip when a few envelopes from awesome OG’s rolled in today at the same time! I guess I’m feelin’ the love this year! Thank you for your words Johnny. Thank all of y’all. OG in general has really been a great mood improver in my life. I’m not the greatest grower. I stand in awe at some of y’all’s giant plants! Some more beautiful than anything I may ever grow, but it’s really nice to share in the joy of growing with you folks after so many years of silence. :heart::heart::heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @NDNCHILD :tada::birthday:

1 Like

Thank you! @Emeraldgreen I appreciate it!

Hey did y’all know it’s also @chronix birthday today as well! Happy Birthday birthday buddy!! :birthday::confetti_ball::tada::champagne::balloon:

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @Chronix!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @chronix :gift::birthday:

3 Likes

Did I mention I liked cheesecake yesterday!?
I believe others have found me out! Not sure if they love me or are trying to kill me!:rofl: Just kidding they love me! :heart::heart:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::roll_eyes::face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @chronix and @NDNCHILD !
:cake: :birthday:
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

4 Likes

lol Rose is making homemade peach cobbler with crumble topping & bottom.She just got through slicing the peaches and boiling them to make the filling. I got to be the taste tester! O…M…G! LOL

It’s in the oven now… and I’m counting down! :scream: :drooling_face: :wink: :+1:

16 Likes

Thanks everyone!
Johnny that peach pie looks and sounds amazing!

4 Likes

The peaches were from local farmers market, tree ripened.
They told Rose they were picked over the weekend, and to the market early this morning. I’d be hard pressed to remember a sweeter peach!

9 Likes

lol Just came out of the oven, filling still bubbling! Now… I gotta wait…DAMMIT!

9 Likes

How well do you think a piece of that would handle UPS treatment? I’m willing to eat whatever comes out of the Tupperware container when it gets here.
:drooling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you! @MoBilly :green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Store bought fruits n veggies just turn me off. If possible, we always try for farm-to-market stuff.
Like this load of corn we got last week, grown n harvested by the local chapter of FFA. Some damn sweet, fully stalk ripened.

7 Likes

I have a fridge full of cheesecake and you still make me drool! Looks amazing! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

lol The 'taste test is next! I’m salivating here, waiting for it to cool enough to scoop out some… and toss a dollop of vanilla ice cream on it!

3 Likes