Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

My apologies Sir. I shall try to be less entertaining going forward.
:rofl:

3 Likes

DON’T YOU DARE! :scream: :rofl: :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

I just checked the weather. It looks like I was right. We finally have some wet coming in tonight. It’s not going to be a soaking rain but there will be plenty if the forecast is right.
YEEEEEE HAAAAAAA!
I tell you, we (the folks in this area) need this so badly right now.

3 Likes

This is our nightly smoking, the roach was left of the doobie I was hitting when I choked!

We always roll up 10 or so for the evening…

10 Likes

Sounds like it cuz. Glad you got some coming. I know how country/farm life is. Especially when in need of rain.

1 Like

That’s about three days worth of smoke for me. lol

1 Like

That has to last us until bedtime, I sign off about 10:30-12:00 we smoke up to bedtime around 12-1:00
btw lol that’s a 5-strain blend. With Frankie playing the primary part.
Frankenstein
Monkey Business
Island Sweet Skunk
Frosted Cobra
Ice Cream Cake

3 Likes

lol That’s just our evening smoking.

1 Like

I’m fixing to chop my S1 Frankie. It’s been 10 weeks of flowering. If the trichomes check out tomorrow she’ll be hanging. Dude! She has some very solid buds on her. With the humidity spiking after tonight and for the next week it seems, I’m a little leary of waiting too long.

4 Likes

10 weeks is plenty long enough, don’t play waiting games with that.

4 Likes

Okay then. :+1:
I’ll have a smoke report in a while. lol

1 Like

Just thinking about all that time going down the tubes because of budrot or PM, over waiting another day or two. Especially at the age of flower

I’d put a small fan on low indirectly aimed at the hanging buds
Possibly a dehumidifier if you got one

2 Likes

Yeah, I made that mistake once before. That was a punch in the gut.

1 Like

When we built out the barn. We did a serious job on the drying/curing room. It’s sealed tighter than a duck’s ass. vapor barrier/insulation/caulked on ALL 6 sides. When you shut or open the door, you feel the pressure, or suction. I still use a small fan, bounced off the walls at the hanging buds

There’s no ‘sill’ on the door even. There is jam all the way around it

4 Likes

Well, I’m unplugging this thing for the night. I think I’m going to do some old fashion page turning with a good book. The conversation earlier made me realize it’s been too long since I’ve done that.
Goodnight my friends.
Rest well tonight.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

7 Likes

My tin box is double vapor barrier also duck ass tight. Easy to maintain the right temp and humidity.

3 Likes

That’s one of the big secrets(?) to growing. COMPLETE control! Way to go, cuz!

2 Likes

Rest easy brother!

1 Like

Think I’ll go offline for the night folks, cyas all tomorrow. Rest well!

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s have a nice day my friends.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes