Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Yeah those plants look like they knew it was picture day! :camera_flash: Nice

2 Likes

I reckon the main thing is, the plants are chugging along, happy, healthy, and giving up beans of some damn nice crosses I’ve done !

6 Likes

The two gals I put into isolation with the two boys are getting a serious dose of pollen! lol
1 Buddha’s Cane in with Frosted Cobra, & 1 SKywalker in with TriForce. Put together in their ‘conjugal suites’ on 7/10, they’re still ‘going at it’! lol Another day or so to insure a damn good pollination, as well as a goodly amount of beans, and then the boys must DIE! lol
Several more went into the budroom today, including the Frankie x Frosted Cobra, the last step in MIC DROP. To be pollinated with TriForce when ready.

10 Likes

:rofl: “pin joint” :open_mouth:

2 Likes

lol yeah, I noticed the ‘small…ish’ size of the pinners by @MoBilly & @NDNCHILD … so cheap with the Ganja! For shame, you two! How’s someone supposed to get high on such puny amounts?! :rofl: :rofl: :wink: :crazy_face: :scream: :+1:

edit… I hope yas got so blasted you couldn’t see right for an hour! OR LONGER!! :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yo, some of those pics gettin’ me lookin’-at-the-calendar like excited! You da man!

1 Like

3 Likes

Have you named this little guy?

1 Like

@MoBilly said pinner. This is as small as I can roll em and still hold on to them! Things go in reverse. Kindergartners use big pencils cause they’re still learning motor skills. Older folks roll big joints cause we’re losing ours!:joy: Also we like to get high on our own supply!

4 Likes

Coming out first in the next week or two will be;
PBB x Frankie (Monster Breath)
Monkey Business x Blue Kush ( Blue Monkey)
PBB x Island Sweet Skunk (Stank Breath)
Then another couple weeks gets;
PBB x PPP (Purple Peanut Butter Breath)
Then after that;
ISS & TriForce I hit with BOG Sour Bubble dust (Bubble Island & Force Bubble)
lol Then there is the 2 I’ve got being impregnated right now
1 Buddha’s Cane (with FC) 1 SKywalker (with TF) (Cane Cobra & Luke’s Force)
After that comes Mic Drop and a couple others.

Quite the line up for everyone’s growing pleasure!!

edit… The growing pleasure I mention is also mine as well!!

14 Likes

There for a while I couldn’t find my butt with both hands. Now where did I put that little roach???

4 Likes

It’s over in the corner, brother…
lol now that’s the kinda buzz that can be appreciated!

4 Likes

I just got back in from milking. Man it feels like there’s some rain coming. The wind picking up was very nice. :+1:

3 Likes

lol looks like me putting that fan outside, aimed at ya, worked!

3 Likes

“Pinner” @MoBilly halol hahhahaha

3 Likes

Could you point that thing my way. Feels like temp still 101 @9 pm.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :+1: on the way

1 Like

Thank you for that. SEE everybody! I knew it would work! And here you all were laughing at the old goat man even though you were too nice to post your thoughts!
I did do a dance in the moonlight while playing my bukkehorn last night. That might have helped some though. :thinking:

6 Likes

Outside right now is 89 degrees and feels like 102
That’s according to the electronic sensor out front.
Wifi, of course! lol I ain’t going out there to look

3 Likes

Dammit brother! Ya just made me choke on my hit!

2 Likes