Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning! @BigMike55 Ive noticed this. It always tickles me for some reason.
Good morning! @MoBilly

5 Likes

Heading out to the barn before it gets much hotter
bbl

4 Likes

Good morning @NDNCHILD ! Just finished with my plants. That’s an awesome way to start the day.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Not looking good. Too much on the air conditioner. I’m flipping anyway today. Can’t veg long in the summertime.

2 Likes

They seem to run out faster now. You can’t give out as many.

3 Likes

Shrely the PBB Franks are gone. Dibs

3 Likes

yep, they’re gone cuz

Just over an hour in the barn was it for me this morning, lol

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed, Frankenstein has made us take some action…
LST on a more rigid scale. Next week the Mesh goes up on the Poles and Frankie gets fed through the spaces

She has passed the 6’ mark, even with the topping between node 5/6

Btm third has been stripped, she’s good till Flip now (aug 13). After all the rain, her next soil-amendments get moved-up

All good here in the Sand-Trap. Our whole County is Soggy, the Sand-Trap is dry as a bone, Daily. There is really something to this high Sand & Si combination
Thanks again Johnny

12 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . :v:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly hopefully you had a quiet night

3 Likes

Yes! The storm that they were calling for passed just NE of my place.
All is good in the neighborhood!
Thanks

5 Likes

beast mode @MissinBissin :muscle:

90 deg here feels like 96 they say, I say bull hockey. feels like 97 to me :joy:

off to the vet in a few for a checkup and shots, heartgard and flea/tick. kiss a couple hundred bye bye.

afternoon all!

hey @Hemp what are ya flipping?

6 Likes

Good Luck with the Tick concerns @buck90.
Cheers and Thanks for chirping at me in your little rant. Lol haha

Always wishing good luck when the Vets involved

4 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin All healthy other than she could use a teeth cleaning, gonna have to set that up soon.

Salad and Lasagna tonight, homemade at that. Can’t wait

4 Likes

We use the oldschool method for flea/tick control. Works pretty good too, lol Garlic, put the powder on the food and snacks, they eat it up. Also get the garlic chewables now n then. This is a very sandy/wooded land here, lots of fleas/ticks

3 Likes

I knew that worked for vampires but had no idea about ticks. So garlic everyday? If she’ll eat it we will give it a try

2 Likes

You can google it, cuz. It’s a very good natural remedy.

2 Likes

And soooooo many health benefits!

3 Likes

I have a bunch of stuff. Some from JP. ISS and Frosted Cobra. Some stuff from @Oldtimerunderground @TestOfOath @Bow4Buck
Greasy pieces from 3/13 and ancient chocolate from Copa. I think a few more. I thought I lost everything today. The heat is insane. It always is in the summer. My grow area cooks.

6 Likes