Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good for you joins. Good anti-inflammatory. Tomatoes a tough on you. Stuff that is grown in the ground has great benefits. I’m not sure about onions.

I did not know that. I thought you were talking about getting old.

1 Like

I’m smoking ISS right now and it has very very fncked up.

2 Likes

It want be long. Not very tall. They will jump. Looking forward to it. Thought I messed up again today. We have had some bad storms. Not this week. I want do summertime again.

2 Likes

It’s such a good cultivar man. I’m sure you can grow her good. I’ve seen your plants, y’know.

1 Like

My area gets real hot. I’m excited. I’ll get a little stressed out. I told Moe today. I can hear the woman behind me every night when I go out. It’s like she sits on her back porch all night long. I get paranoid.
I changed it up, so I will grow more at night. I don’t know what she’s doing. lol

2 Likes

Hot!!!
We had 100 +F today. With like 107 wind chill.
That’s a bit too hot for me.

4 Likes

I worked in the gas fields for a little bit in Colorado. Out towards Yuma. When I park my truck, it did not move all day. That is where I would lay and eat my lunch and take a break.

3 Likes

That kind of wind chill will blow the cool right outta ya

4 Likes

When the nights are over 80° that’s when it’s a problem. You can’t get any relief. The older you get the more problems you have. Lol
Mike JP and friends later.

2 Likes

I have many bad memories of lying nekkit on top of my bed with the windows wide open while dripping sweat. I prefer to never experience that again in my lifetime. Ever. I spent my teenage years at China Lake… 119 in summer and snow over winter. It sucked.

5 Likes

If you are in the country Guinea Fowl are great at eating all insects. Plus they make great alarms better than dogs.

3 Likes

Lol so true! Grampa had a bunch of Guinea hens, and man… anything come around that didn’t belong and wow! Whatta ruckus! :joy: :crazy_face: :+1:

3 Likes

And they don’t taste too bad either. I personally can’t stand the sound of them. lol
I won’t have them around for that reason. They are the very best at keeping your area cleared of bugs though. That’s a fact.

3 Likes

8 foot even as of now you definitely called this one @JohnnyPotseed .What a fine specimen of a plant.I’m loving your work man I totally dig it.

10 Likes

She’s looking really fine there, cuz! Be prepared for a growth spurt when she goes into flower… lol, just saying.

3 Likes

I’ll make sure I put on my best shitting pants.This baby’s still has about 15 lbs of barley and under that is about 25lbs of brut worm castings just for herself to burn through still then another 10 lbs for flower.It is going to be a logistic nightmare to stake her.It will be Hellacious.

6 Likes

Once… just once, I let a Frankenstein ‘get away’ from me. 8’ ceiling and she kept growing into it, then turning down. I kept cutting back a couple foot at a time. She went to the ceiling, then curled down, 3 times in flower.
I keep em low and bushy, with hard core haircuts, taking a lot of the smaller limbs/branches.
Good luck!
Oh, btw… get rubber pants! lol

edit. You DID say you wanted to see what she’d do. Careful what ya ask for!

6 Likes

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Good night buddy

3 Likes