Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good afternoon Johnny, good afternoon OGs looking good in your farm in the barn.

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen I’ve stopped giving them a number. Nope. I’m done with numbers, and having to readjust what a 10 is. Fuck all that. Last office visit as I asked “what’s the number for wanting to jump off a bridge?”, My wife said “he’s a 25”. You’re talking to someone who the worst thing they’ve dealt with is a badly stubbed toe.

3 Likes

I understand that. I was merely wanting to convey the pain going down to the least possible! Hope yours goes way down also!

2 Likes

Ok. That’s IT.
I’m burning this until my eyes have a heart attack.

12 Likes

Just watched the trailer, going to have to watch it this weekend.

Good evening fellas,
Not a back to back leftover kinda guy so fried eggs and potatoes for dinner tonight. Oh yah, an onion too.
Been getting some really good eggs, the color of the yolk tells the story. Every now and then there may be a blood speck in there and the wife isn’t having that so those go to the dog. Don’t bother me.

4 Likes

Napoleon Dynamite vote for pedro man

Looking good in the barn @JohnnyPotseed it’s certainly a farm in there! Inspiring stuff…stay limber and look after yourself mate hope your feeling better

1 Like

Thnx brother, it’s gonna get a lot more crowded in there before long, lol

3 Likes

Just finished watching it. It was very good, good call!

1 Like

I’m shutting down for the evening folks.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night buddy

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

good morning Jp! have a nice day! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @InTheWoods & OG!

9 Likes

good mornig have a great day! :innocent:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @InTheWoods @CanuckistanPete
Good morning all!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee: And hopefully two brain cells fire

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s it’s bright and sunny but cold. Glad I have my garden in the shed. Everybody have a wonderful weekend.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes