Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I just listed some more fem Frankie beans on the Hall thread, lol

3 Likes

Roger that! I have only been on it for about 6 months but I hate how it makes me feel…

1 Like

I am pretty sure thats one of my issues going on that hasn’t been solved by the doctors yet…

2 Likes

Thnx for answering the ‘tag’ @misterbee! i figured you’d know what needs to be known on the subject!

3 Likes

I like how there’s folks that Had that drug. I’m always getting hacked

2 Likes

@Gumbert afteryou do a bit of research, then come to my Hall thread and see if any of the strains are in my list of available seeds.
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

4 Likes

Thats the best news I have heard in a while, Thank you for taking the time to do that @misterbee

3 Likes

They’ll surely find some that “fits the Bill”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Damn, it’s a bad time for me to be outta likes! lol so here yas go @Gumbert @chronix @misterbee @Hashpants
:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

I figure I probably have a few that’d help. But, I hesitate to say ‘try this’ or ‘try that’ I’m not trying to make money off someone’s pain!

5 Likes

Roger that, sounds like a plan… Thank you and @misterbee @Hashpants @chronix @BigMike55 for helping this total NOOB find my way through this.

4 Likes

Don’t ghost us dude, it’s a library of stoner knowledge

5 Likes

Think about what you could bring to the table.

1 Like

@Gumbert I said something a long time back, in this thread I believe, lol
‘the new growers should be nurtured and helped along just like any strain you grow’.

or something to that effect. I’m glad to help you in any way I can, with advice or more.

6 Likes

Not a chance, I am on a mission to find a solution that does not make me walk funny… wait, I guess I should qualify that… Duloxetine affects my right foot and my ability to concentrate on things like math or formulas. The few people I have been able to talk to about pain relief tell me cannabis makes it tolerable. Make sense? If it don’t I blame the Duloxetine…

The wife and I both have a list (very long!) of ailments… The best we’ve found for helping all of them while also giving us the recreational we both enjoy… is Ms Frankenstein! lol I bred her specifically for covering a wide range of stuff. lol
We’ve grown her a clone-only for decades now.
Bought the seeds and started the breeding program in 1998

5 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that. I knew after I spent 8 or 10 days reading OG it seemed like a place I would find information that would answer my questions. Thanks to all of you for making me feel welcomed here, I am sure happy to be here…

4 Likes

I’m sure I speak for many of us when I say WELCOME to OG! Newcomers (that don’t ‘troll’ lol) are always welcome here, and never fear being mocked for not knowing something. that’s what question marks are for. lol Knowledge should be shared, so it grows and doesn’t disappear.

7 Likes

That sounds interesting but of course I need to learn more about the breeding process. In my past growing (Hydro) I was never involved in breeding just growing more of what was needed in the vegetable market place. This is going to be interesting, I hope my 72 year old brain is up to the task. Thanks again.

1 Like

:heart:you’re more than welcome. Glad to try helping any time I can.

3 Likes