Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I’m going to DM you to get addy deets so I can kick you some towards handling this.

2 Likes

I can’t thank anyone more than enuf for any help I can get

3 Likes

Answer that DM I just sent brother

Alrighty now good people of the OGniverse! Y’all see a brother in dire need of assistance… let’s do him a solid n help out. i for one, don’t want to accept his lights or seeds. I’m just gonna send him some money towards the problem and hope others will also!

8 Likes

Thank you so much @JohnnyPotseed and anyone else thank can help

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN, FOLKS! LOL
YEP, MY MONTHLY BTGT+1
Buy any two packs of seeds, your choice, and receive another two packs of your choice FREE plus one full pack free of my choice!
This special will run one week, from 7PM my time (Central) until 7PM next Monday February 5!
Good luck! & Thanks to any who participate!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

7 Likes

I saw a post about weed stickers the other day but can’t find it now so here goes……

Mini fridge and an old mirror

5 Likes

@Gumbert Do you run all versions of imo and natural farming techniques along with Jadam?

1 Like

No not all of them. ( that is a lot of information)

I have two of their books, the original Jadam and his second book on natural pesticides. So far I have made many batches of JMS, one 5 gallon batch of JWA and now have the items to make JS. I have also made two different JNP batches one rosemary and one mint. I started pursuing the organic methods in June of last year so I don’t have a lot of data however I have looked at the JMS under my microscope and can confirm it is full of microbial life.

Some of the microbes I have not been able to identify yet but hope to soon.

I currently have a batch of JMS that should be ready for application on one of my small fields on Monday. My plan is to take soil samples in March and get them under the microscope.

In the past I grew tomato, cucumber and pepper exclusively using hydroponics, ebb & flow using synthetic fertilizers and did well with it but over the years we noticed the tomatoes did not have much taste to them.

I have since began researching full organic growing and comparing notes with some other farmers close to home… I was introduced to the Soil Food Web and Dr. Elaine Ingham and the rest is history. Bought a microscope and now I am hooked on this new world of microbiology beneath our feet. SOOO much to learn!

How about you? Are you full organic?

3 Likes

Omg daughter saw Smokey pee on the floor in the bathroom….lol tff she is scolding the cat like a child…Smokey has her ears back sulking to the bathroom sh knows she f’ed up :top:

3 Likes

Good night you knuckelheads. I’m headed out early tonight.

5 Likes

Good night Mo, I’m watching Clint Eastwood movie.

5 Likes

Good night OG, see y’all tomorrow.

3 Likes

On my way out too, cyas tomorrow folks.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Goodnight all and thanks so much @JohnnyPotseed @JOHN1234 and everyone else helping me out today almost there

6 Likes

Good night everyone

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, I’m down in Anaheim with the family right now so the phone is 2nd priority

I just found out about Jadam early last year so I have been out like a squirrel in the spring harvesting imo from all different sections of my town and making small batch jms and fpj of different plants we have growing wild around here, Nettles, wild grasses, and dandelion greens. I only have small raised garden beds but have converted a good portion of my front and back yard to growing what vegetables and fruits I can.

I live in a 3A grow zone so I have to look at all quick growing items. I hope to continually improve my organic farming on my property and create something the neighborhood can pick from over the growing months and enjoy what grown from the earth

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes