Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

What has brought you here friend?

What do you seek?

I moved from outdoors growing to indoors in the winter of '84 and haven’t looked back (too much, lol) growing outdoors will give you more from just about any strain, but indoors will give you much better quality. Grow outdoors if you want, but there are so many variables involved that getting some seriously high quality buddage is near impossible. Anything you did get, no matter how nice, it woulda been much nicer from an indoor grow. Just MHO

4 Likes

lol ya got my last like for a few minutes
But, to your question.

That is something that you would be better able to answer. I have no idea as to your preference in buzz/effect…There are thousands of strains. crosses. hybrids out there to choose from. Just start researching, using your own parameters as the search driver

2 Likes

Pain relief from Neuropathy both lower and upper extremities.

1 Like

Well then , hello

There again, I’d say you probably should plant a variety of strains that address your issues, and then you can choose which one best handles it. From there you can even cross a couple that come close… experimentation through a trial-n-error is the best way to find your specific strain(S)

2 Likes

I got you… One reason I am interested in both is I have much more outdoor space than indoor space. I guess I could also find a spot in my greenhouse. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Don’t expect to jump out there and find ‘the one’ right off the bat. if you do, count yourself extremely lucky! But it will probably take you a couple of years to find the right combination for your needs.
You can google what strains work best for your symptoms, and then go deeper into the search from the list you get.

2 Likes

A greenhouse would give you close to the best of both worlds.

I’m not a doctor, and will not try to ‘push’ any one of my strains listed on you to ‘fix’ your problem. I simply say do some research, there are a LOT of strains out there that could probably help you.

2 Likes

I don’t have any. But look for Euterria. That’s some good pain stuff right there.

3 Likes

Almost ANY Ganja will help to some extent with pain, lol
But, it sounds like you’d want something high in CBDs

I can tell you one member that might know more the strain(S) you’d need. That would be @misterbee that dude is an encyclopedia of knowledge on such stuff!

4 Likes

I agree highly.
Eutierria is a great strain for pain relief.
Frankenstein is also a great strain for pain relief.
I alternate between both.
Both are my go to’s lately. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

At this point all I know is all the Docs at the VA want to do is keep me in Tramadol and Duloxetine. I am ok with the tramadol but the Duloxetine just makes me stupid and I walk funny.

So I guess I am looking to self medicate, LOL…

4 Likes

outta likes brother, lol so here ya go
:heart: :heart: :heart:
like I said earlier, I’m not gonna try to ‘push’ any of my strains/crosses on him. Although, Ms Frankenstein was bred specifically to give the wife and myself pain relief as well as recreational

2 Likes

That shit didn’t agree with me at all…
It made me really sick. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

You achieved that goal 100%. :+1: :smiley:
I hope there are more Franky beans available in the future!

1 Like

I just put together a Listing for a member looking for Fibro Relief. I’ll supplement that Listing for Pain Relief, as well. Will post sometime TOMORROW AFTERNOON. There roughly 25 - 30 Pain Relieving Strains/Varieties, most of which I know you’ll find right here. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I just listed some more fem Frankie beans on the Hall thread, lol

3 Likes

Roger that! I have only been on it for about 6 months but I hate how it makes me feel…

1 Like