Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

just click on my icon and hit ‘message’

I just DM’d ya. see the notification in the top right corner under your icon?
Click on that , a list will drop down. Click on the DM from me to answer
It’ll show as an envelope icon

2 Likes

This is what OG is….friends helping new friends.

5 Likes

See that? @Gumbert
You can’t beat a better welcome than that. There’s a lot of you old guys around here. You fit in well. 72, huh? You old fart!

By the way. I just turned 69, so I’m an old fart, too. Welcome, buddy!
I will tag you into my thread and you can see what I have growing on!

5 Likes

damn it! lol now I gotta long wait until I can use any likes! lol oh well, I’ll just go rob the Emoji like bank!

2 Likes

Ok, it’s movie time here folks. I’ll cyas all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

We just finished watching The Sound of Freedom.
If you ain’t seen it, you should. I think it was Amazon Prime.

2 Likes

I know right? I would call that an awesome welcome! Especially for an older fart like me. Half deaf and walks funny but hey, I am on the right side of the daisies…

Thanks for all the help!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. The coffee is hot, my bowl is filled. Have a nice day my friends.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG! outta likes for awhile yet, lol so gotta hit the Emoji like bank!
@Greenfingers :heart:

:heart: @BigMike55 that was a good movie, we watched it a few days ago.

7 Likes

Morning everyone.
Hope y’all have a glorious day.

8 Likes

:heart: and you also, my friend!

4 Likes

Morning everybody, it’s gonna be a great day, I have water this morning in the house, don’t know about the greenhouse yet. Hope everybody is good and warm this morning.

UPDATE:
There is water in the greenhouse and the greenhouse cat killed a mole…

5 Likes

:heart: good morning

6 Likes

Morning OG. The good was left off. I have a piece of a tooth in my mouth. Poop. I think it’s part of a veneer. No pain, so I’m not bothering to look until I get up for more coffee.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Cats purring, puppy is snuggled in, coffee is being drank your all here. Great start of a day!

5 Likes

I usually swallow the broken piece of tooth and find out later that part of my filling came out.

2 Likes

That “PAIN/FIBRO RELIEVING STRAINS/VARIETIES LIST”, as follows (no particular order):

GDP, Blue Dream, White Widow, ACDC, Cannatonic, Charlotte’s Web, Afghan Kush, Super Silver Haze, Harlequin, Purple Kush, Jack Herer, GG4, GSC, Acapulco Gold, Grape Ape, Cherry Pie, Goji OG, Blackberry Kush, Tahoe OG, Master Kush, Wedding Cake, Romulan, Bruce Banner, Papaya, SFV OG Kush, Sour Diesel, CBD Critical Mass, and Gelato 42.

As others are added to any updated Lists I encounter, I’ll try to promptly post. Do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@misterbee Thank you for posting this! Oh man, how do I choose? I have some reading to do and may have to clear another field…

Thanks for the follow up.

3 Likes

thanks for sharing this @misterbee .My sister-in-law has had Fibromyalgia for a couple decades.
Her husband’s an anesthesiologist, or was before he retired to be full time caregiver. Rx drugs are good. Cannabis is bad. No discussion. Sad.
If my wife had something like that, I’d try ANYTHING!
What is with people?

4 Likes