Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I hope everything works out for you, good luck I hope it’s all good news brother.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’m actually sitting here in the room waiting for the doctor to come in.

7 Likes

May it all be good news once he gets there!

6 Likes

Morning fellers and chickadees.
Guess this is the first day I’ve really felt like myself. Since before Thanksgiving. At least I have been staying buzzed. That is, when I was not snoozing. Still hacking up chunks o’ lung tho. So is Zee. But we doing a bit better.

11 Likes

Glad to hear you are at least doing better!
Now get off that ass and get to growing………

1 Like

You’re a madman!

8 Likes

lol It’s a celebration for the wife n my 40th anniversary and also her B-day, plus the last of the year. So had to get a little crazy, just to show my appreciation for OverGrow!

7 Likes

Awesome giveaway man! Congrats for sure! Guess I ordered too early lol.:rofl::disappointed_relieved:. Pretty sure I can squeeze a few more $ to help you and me both!
@johnnypotseed your beans speak for themselves! If I can grow amazing plants from your genetics then anyone can! Haven’t read a bad review yet! Packaging doesn’t count that’s like a fart in a tornado doesn’t make a difference! Oh ya didn’t see this in your sponsor thread.fyi

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary to you ,JP and Rose!

6 Likes

Good evening all,
They sure don’t make stuff like they used to, out goes the washing machine. Gotta say and my opinion only but Samsung appliances suck. Maytag or Speedqueen from now on.
‘Nuff crying, it’s all good we should have a new one by the weekend.

4 Likes

I know, just look at the kids these days. :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s hilarious

2 Likes

I lucked out and got 3 good kids, it may have been my work ethic when they were young. But back then I worked hard and a lot of 12 hour days 3rd shift. I can’t complain because the end result was worth it.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Same here, i had 3 great sons. They’re hard workers like I was. I think setting an example helps a lot, when you don’t just ‘talk the talk’, but walk the walk as well… lots of weeks was 7 days each week, and looong hours. lol
But, I still managed to take off for an hour or two mid-day in the summer, to spend time with them… in the pool or whatever

6 Likes

Beans arrived @JohnnyPotseed thanks a bunch bud!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary to Johnny and Rose !!!
Happy Birthday Rose :rose: !!!
:birthday:

Sending a DM in a few days brother !!!

2 Likes

I always had at least 2 weeks vacation to spend with them, then 3,4 and now 5 Weeks but I spend them growing now :blush:

2 Likes

Glad they made the trip, brother! The USPS ‘snail-mail’ is uo to it’s usual, huh? lol

2 Likes

Funny you mention that…lol I’m on permanent vacation and grow all the time… oh wait, I always grew all the time!

2 Likes

No kidding, was supposed to get another package last week as well and it didn’t show up until today.

1 Like