Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is piping hot and delicious!

4 Likes

Mornin @JohnnyPotseed and OG! :coffee: :coffee: On my second cup, it’s Friday, have a terrific weekend everybody. G.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.
We got the perfect amount of snow last night! Half an inch :grin:

2 Likes

outta likes again lol so here ya go
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I still have not figured out the like system. I got a notice that I only had a few left yesterday.

3 Likes

Nothing to figure out, just hand them out until you get the message and than switch to the bank :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Be careful bro. A guy got arrested for that last week downtown. The police found him by following the laughter of women… I guess he should have kept his ya-ya’s in his pants.
:+1:t5:
And with that… Good morning my friends! Happy Friday!!

6 Likes

Thought you all might get a chuckle

10 Likes

Consider me chuckling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

flying in your trusted hands ! They have landed !

9 Likes

Nice assortment.

Always glad to see beans made the trip ok! Grow On!

1 Like

Morning ya’ll, who’s drinking that strong black gold this fine hour
@JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Raises hand! lol I’m always drinking that stuff…

1 Like

I’m smoking mine. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well lol that too, here. But I thought that was a given! it was the coffee i was talking about lol
We have a doobie rolled and waiting on the tray for the morning ‘wake-n-bake’ then we pretty much keep a joint going all day until bedtime. Toss a bowl pack in now n then to break the monotony lol And even toss a pea of concentrate on that off n on.

2 Likes

Have a few puffs for me good people, I’m out of town for work so I gotta keep the head on straight till tomorrow. Though I’m sitting in a hotel for a day a man just can’t relax the way he wants all the time

3 Likes

That’s F’ed up, but totally understandable, lol been there done that, damn, sometimes I’m really glad to be retired!

1 Like

I can appreciate the fact that I will be retired eventually but I still have awhile to go to get that full pension. Atleast there many good ppl on here to chat with, draws to be part of and a lifetime of reading and learning from the millenia years experience growing this fine plant. It’s just a sexy thing!!

1 Like