Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

That shit can kill ya!

Yeah, but you can’t really call your singing “Music” now can we?
Don’t lie. I’ll ask Rose.

More like a bull moose in mating Season…

1 Like

She will tell ya, i used to sing all the time. She will also tell you she likes my singing, and she wasn’t just being nice. lol
My voice is shot now, but I can still manage a few lines here n there

2 Likes

I can sing, ok I call it that but no one else agrees

3 Likes

She told me you sing like a bird. I asked what kind of bird. She said an an old Crow.

5 Likes

Ok ill be nice from now on.

1 Like

That may be his tribe……. It could be a compliment!

2 Likes

Careful there @BigMike55 or i’ll sing for ya next time ya drop by! lol

you ain’t seen torture until you get sang to by me

6 Likes

Thunder rose up top.
Frankie on the bottom photo. Seeds are coming soon.

7 Likes

Movie time here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Morning Johnny. Hope the soreness from the fall is better. Today is another day.

1 Like

Yep, just another day. Thnx for the well wishes!

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Smooth and OG hope everybody is doing good this morning. JP, feeling better I hope?

2 Likes

lol I always feel ‘good’ … until I go to moving, then it can get dicey!

I assume you are referring to the vertigo?

1 Like

More just the overall soreness, lol the last fall, wrenched my hip (the bad one, of course) my shoulder, and put strawberries on both knees, also re-strained my sprained wrist from previous fall. But all is getting better and soon just a memory.
The vertigo is always a constant reminder to take things easy, but I deal with it.

Trish had about 6 months of vertigo and it caused her to fall 10 or 12 times and she was not having any fun. The strange thing about hers was it left as quickly as it came on. However she tells me that if she looks upward quickly she has a 1 to 2 second affect.

That soreness is tough… I had a tumble coming in the back door day before yesterday and I am sore as hell in places I forgot I even had, LOL. I had just collected eggs from the hen house and I broke every damn one of them, hellava mess. Trish is in Phoenix so I had no one fussing at me.

1 Like

Rose stays on top of me, fussing if I show signs of balance problems. Sometimes it’s good she is there to help me balance, but then sometimes it’s a PITA, ya know? lol But, gotta love that woman, she is definitely the best!

2 Likes