Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

That citrus smell almost reminded me of lime. Very close in fact. I didn’t catch the lemon as much as citrus/lime-ish.
But I don’t think there is a lime terpine is there? Maybe you found the undiscovered terp!??
Some circles will say there are around 120. Others may say 140 or higher up to 200 plus. I think there’s room for a lime flavored terp. lol

2 Likes

Around 10-15 years ago I remember a rumor that the myrcene would allow the THC and other cannabinoids to more easily cross the blood-brain barrier. This was one theory to why the strains with myrcene would get you higher, and at that time testing wasn’t readily available. All of the online articles on the matter also said that mangoes are naturally high in myrcene. There were a few years where the common “knowledge” online was “eat a mango an hour before you smoke and you’ll get way more high!” :crazy_face: I don’t think it actually works that way lol, I never noticed an increased effect. But I did learn that I love love love to eat mangoes!

7 Likes

Mangoes are good, for sure. But, I doubt the ‘bro-science’ lol

2 Likes

Haha ‘bro-science’ is exactly right. I don’t know much about the blood-brain barrier, but I do know that the only barrier the mangoes are passing thru me is between my gut and my you-know-what! :rofl:

1 Like

I found a pretty good YouTube channel than does a good job explaining the science behind the different terpenes and how they help with different conditions.

I was really interested in the webinar they did on Neuropathy and chronic pain.

If anyone is interested here is a link to one of their many videos.

5 Likes

Gday guys hope everyone is having a good day. I’ve found beta-caryophyllene, Myrcene and limonene to personally be some of the flavour profiles that work for me. I’m thinking the dragon blood hash plant mix or double thunder may have some of those terpenes.

5 Likes

Shutting down for the day folks.

Good Night OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I hope you all have a wonderful week.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG!
OIP (2)

have a great start into the week my friends!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope you all enjoy my favorite day of the week! MONDAY! When all us old guys get to rub it in your face that we ain’t punching no clocks today!
:rofl:

7 Likes

lol gotta say, I only wish I was still working! That’d mean a couple things… I’d be in better health and not broke! :thinking: :scream: :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah but there’s no joke there. LOL

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!!
@JohnnyPotseed I am willing to bet what day it is never made a difference unless you had special occasions!!
@MoBilly you still getting up everyday for the animals, so takes some of the sting out :joy:
Happy Belated Birthday

4 Likes

Thank you Emeraldgreen. :slight_smile:
You are right. Taking care of those critters is my emotional therapy. They are a biofeedback of sorts. A few especially are very tuned in to my moods. When they are completely calm I know I have hit a good state of being. I miss working with horses. They are amazingly aware of how their handler is feeling. You are not gonna put on a happy face around a smart horse. They have a super power to see right through that. lol

6 Likes

Mornin @JohnnyPotseed hope you are on the mend. It’s Monday and chores need our attention, let’s get after it, steady and slow but moving forward. Hang in there John.

G.

3 Likes

Well hell, lol the boss has decided she wants to watch an oldy-moldy cheesey one tonight. Battlefield Earth. We ain’t seen it in a few yrs, so I’m down for it too, lol. It’s a longun, so I’m closing this down until tomorrow good people.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

G’ night bruddah.

1 Like

Good Night JP, enjoy the movie and then sleep well.