Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Morning, Johnny and all you OG’s. It’s my “Monday” now. Back to the grind for 4 10’s… Hope everyone and their people are doing well, tending happy gardens and getting done all ya need. Good luck with today, whatever it brings
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

I “forgot” to go to work today. Wth , guess I will set in the field with the rifle until I remember . Or not

8 Likes

Morning friends and family of OG! My view from under a juniper. It’s so thick I stay dry to roast one with my boys. Raining some, not bad. 8.5” yesterday 45 minutes away. Hearst Castle area. I got 1.5". Pretty normal.

10 Likes

Me and my lovely wife have been together 40 years today. That’s a nice milestone.

23 Likes

Congratulations ,sir and maam.

6 Likes

Congrats brother!!

6 Likes

Congrats @BigMike55 !

5 Likes

Do it.go sit in the field. Im there in spirit

4 Likes

Heyyyy congratulations!! Happy anniversary @BigMike55

5 Likes

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary ! ! ! Mrs. Big Mike55 and to you @BigMike55.
Enjoy ! ! !

5 Likes

Congratulations buddy!:tada::tada::tada: happy anniversary

4 Likes

Congrats, Brother

5 Likes

Congratulations to you and your wife!

4 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55 and to your bride of 40 years, that’s amazing and almost unheard of these days.

Thanks @crownpoodle we are set for the test Friday now. Your condition sounds so many times worse than hers so I can only imagine what you go through.

Good evening all!

Got two dozen fresh eggs (unwashed) this afternoon for holiday baking. Nice dark yolks. The dog loves one cracked in her food bowl in the evenings too.

8 Likes

It’s that time again, good people of the OGniverse. I’ll cyas y’all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

@buck90 careful comparing her pain with mine, or anyone else’s. It can cause her to think you’re minimizing her’s. Bad is bad. Really glad to hear she got rescheduled so quickly! Good luck!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

10 Likes

good monring @JohnnyPotseed , @CanuckistanPete and @all OGS!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you´ ll have a great day!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Guten Morgen @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @m0sirys
Good morning OG!
Have a great day y’all :rocket:

10 Likes