Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Lol. Yup, an interesting area to have spent some time.

Good afternoon. Just wanted to say thanks again for the cuts. This was my first attempt at rooting cuts so I was a little worried about it. But we have life. It’s been 12 days now. I’m only seeing roots on one of the three. But at least I have one successful. I will give the others a little more time and see what happens. @JohnnyPotseed

11 Likes

that boy aint right in is head! sniffin on that plant like that, do you agree, MoBilly :slight_smile:

Not bad for your first attempt at rooting cuttings, brother! Hopefully the others do good for ya also.
After this long, if the others are still standing, they should be showing roots soon.

1 Like

All three are still standing and look relatively the same. The one with roots is on the far right. Each of them have one or two ugly leaves. But none of them look to be in terrible shape imo.

7 Likes

They look in good shape, and after this long, they probably will be fine.
But, even if that one is the only survivor, lol you can always cut more from it as it gets bigger.

2 Likes

Good day to you JP and co. Really sorry to hear about your good mates passing @MoBilly all the best to his friends and family. Lazy Sunday here had kids soccer all over the coast yesterday I’m stuffed lol. Cuttings look great let me know when you can send some here via drone drop and I’ll be stoked! :pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

shutting down for the evening folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night buddy, see you for :coffee:

1 Like

Have a good night bro

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @InTheWoods. Have a nice Sunday, we’re having some rain here. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning JP, @Greenfingers and @InTheWoods.

5 Likes

Morning, friends and family. Have a good Sunday, everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning OG. Enjoy your Sunday!

5 Likes

Good morning you purveyors of perfectly propagated powerful pot plants!!!
It’s a beautiful day! Get out and grab it by the tail and shake all the fun out of it you can!!!

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

6 Likes

Spent some time in the strawberry patch this morning. Its a great day already with this haul.

16 Likes

Dang man! Nice start to the harvest! Our patch died out a couple of years back. Gotta get another one going. Not sure what happened. The plants started getting brown spots that spread through the whole patch. The leaves turned dark then and just gave up the ghost.

3 Likes

Goodmorning all you crazy kids

3 Likes