Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Coffee brewed, Bowl packed, Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

4 Likes

Aye @JohnnyPotseed
Hope you and Rose are doing good. Have a great Saturday, bro.

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs, little break in the rain today to get my outdoors put into the ground. Hope everybody has la awesome weekend!! Sorry for your loss @MoBilly, spreading my buddies ashes next weekend in the Black Hills, sending good vibes to ya brother.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

3 Likes

Morning JP, Morning OG. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Likes

Morning y’all!

3 Likes

Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

I’m only here for the goat………

5 Likes

If you want one for the yard, just say so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

3 Likes

I think he’s speaking of the Greatest Of All Time, lol

3 Likes

I’ll pass on that thank you very much. I have had all the kids I am going to have in life. They aren’t good for my health or well being!

4 Likes

Thanks @Sailorboy .
:pray:t3:

2 Likes

Jeez, dude! Give a G. O. A. T. time to wake up. Hashes.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone hope your all doing well

2 Likes

AJ’s sour d day 62 and done
I always dry a small bud to see if ready
So the overall look was there and she stopped drinking and the trichomes looked good
Well me and momalag lol the mrs smoked a bowl each and after 1 hit the mrs said it’s done oh yeah :+1:

Next up , she is very close I originally planned at day 63 but she may go a bit longer I’ll be checking her every day now

NL

Ty Johnny

Paps

Sorry about the dog hair it’s everywhere lol

12 Likes

Looks like downright delicious buddage there, brother!

2 Likes

Good day to you all OG’ERS! I was up super late, stoned to the bone last night “playing”, and still super stoked on JP’s gentics via growers here, and started a seed soak for the next run with JP genetics that some of you have “intimate” knowledge of. I will try and provide pictures of my progress from time to time for your viewing pleasure and folly, just to keep the fun going and growing, so that others like me come back for more~! Make it a fabulous day wherever you are, and sending blessings to all, in whatever comes your way.
Seed soak is as follows since you may not be able to read my handwriting.

Frankenstein-JP’s signature cut
Unicorn Island-Feminized-gotta have backup
Super Silver Haze-ditto
Gabagoo-autos for the great outdoors to finish before the 1st frost, here in New England

and a Purist Indica from another grower thrown in for curiosity, forgive me if I have sinned, lol

10 Likes

New England huh?
I grew up in the Dorchester/Roxbury area of Boston.

1 Like

Right behind Dot High for me.
One house away from the corner of Armandine St. and Milton Ave.
123 Armandine St.
Just saw it on Google Maps.
Interesting place to be '56 to ‘66.
Quick jump over the 15’ chain link fence…

Lived down Dudley Street about a quarter mile from Uphams Corner. Then we got rich (hahahaha) and moved over to Geneva Avenue.

1 Like