Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning all you wonders of mankind!!
I’m having a blast with my granddaughter!! The coffee is hot and so is the sausage in my biscuits and gravy, the smell from the greenroom will curl your nose hair, all my critters are doing back flips their so happy, and it’s not raining.

Life is good today. Tomorrow will be what it will be. But today I revel in the peace I’ve been given.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

12 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods !

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re having a good day there, brother!

3 Likes

I’d have to think hard to find a complaint ATM. Too much work though so I’ll just stay happy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@MoBilly Good morning brotha! Glad to hear your having a great time. You have me salvating thinking about bisquits n gravy. :yum: So good, especially with a bunch of black pepper.

Have an extra helping for me! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

For you? Sure! I’ll try to force another helping down.
Dang! What won’t I do for a friend?!
:laughing:

6 Likes

I knew I could count on you brotha!

it seems having a third helping is out of the question. :joy:

4 Likes

or a fourth? lol

But that’s ok lol we had sausage gravy n biscuits just day before yesterday

4 Likes

Forgot the plate, I just add biscuits to the pan. Saves on water when it comes time to clean up. haha

2 Likes

Y’all are KILLIN ME! I can’t stuff this biscuits and gravy down while I’m laughing! I just heard something from the kitchen about cinnamon and walnut rolls! How am I gonna get a few of those down now after four helpings of B&G!?
:lying_face:

7 Likes

All that talk about breakfast, I end up making an omelet.
( 4 eggs cheese, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 yellow onion)

I would’ve taken a photo, but I housed it down haha.

3 Likes

Lmao… you guys… are making me hunnnngryyyy!!!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Looking like your all enjoying the day immensely :grin:

4 Likes

Haven’t posted any pics lately, since I can’t make it out to the barn much. Rose took a few yesterday for me. Figured I’d share with yas what things are looking like. The flower room is in lights out, so no pics of that, but here’s the veg room. Part of it at least, lol

21 Likes

Its a Jungle in there. Haha. Looking righteous brother.

5 Likes

It’s all on Rose, my friend. She’s the one growing now, I just partake of her labor!
If I make it out there once a week, with her helping me. I’m lucky.
She has to walk alongside me to make sure I don’t fall, even if I’m on my scooter. You know how uneven that ground is out back to the barn.

5 Likes

A good woman is hard to beat… :thinking:
Did that sound wrong to you guys?

5 Likes

but… but… but… I thought ya was supposed to beat em now n then, just to keep em in line, ya know?!
:lying_face: :wink: :scream:

5 Likes

It depends… How tight a grouping she can keep.

4 Likes

I can’t run fast nuff to get away from her! lol She’s a good shot too, I taught her!

3 Likes