Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

It’s the T.O.M.I. crew lol…

1 Like

That sounds like a pop-rock group! lol

3 Likes

Lmao… say it ain’t so

1 Like

A TEEN pop-rock group, at that! :scream: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ok good people, I’m closing down for the evening. The boss has a couple movies queued up lol

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Enjoy your evening. Hope ya get at least “some” good rest.

1 Like

Right on sounds relaxing

Good morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and all of OG! It’s so nice and quiet out. Love it in the morning with a hot cup of coffee and a smoke. Have a great day! :green_heart:

1 Like

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Time to coffee and wake n bake. Have a nice weekend.

1 Like

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if we made the OG gathering a semi annual event. Once in the spring and once in the fall. I never suggested it because I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s pockets with the gas prices the way they are.
It’s totally up to you guys as this party is for you members that want to show up…….

8 Likes

Morning everyone!!!

:metal:

3 Likes

Good morning JP, good morning OG

2 Likes

Well hell how about monthly???
Or weekly???
Ok each week is prolly a tad too much. Its that BigMike guy. He ALWAYS shows up. The frickin troublemaker that he is.

Oh. Morning my friends.

3 Likes

Weekly, monthly? I don’t think so bobaloo. I like you guys but not that fricken much. Now if it were to go fishing I’m all in!

3 Likes

Good morning. I am in, just say when. I’ll bring my fishing poles. As long as it’s not 100°.

2 Likes

Too late. Supposed to be hot and dry all next week. Like upper 90’s and humid.

1 Like

Ok I got busy this morning. Planted some of the garden. Left to right
Crazy miss Hyde, Grandpas Stash, Skull Fuk.

9 Likes

Believe me. I know. It’ll probably be like this around here till October.

1 Like

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

Just did a trich rub on this Willy’s myst. Intense bubblegum scent! :yum:

2 Similar structure with broad leaves like number one. No trich rubs from 2 or 3 yet.

3 Slighty skinnier leaves compared to the other two.

9 Likes