Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

The best part? lol I don’t have to ‘fold’ myself into it, nor do I have to ‘step up’ into it. I walk up to it, turn around n sit. lol the seat is just the right height that I don’t have to bend my legs or go tiptoe… Then I just turn around and pick my legs up into the cab. Very comfortable too,

5 Likes

I have had a couple Silverado pickups. Last one was a 1997 model They are very nice. Very comfy. I loved my '09 F150 but that Chevy was in a different league.
Both of those were totalled, through no fault of mine.

2 Likes

The Ford F150 is my second choice overall, I’ve owned 6-7 Silverado’s over the years. I preferred the older ones with the dually rear end, full size bed. The F150’s I’ve had probably 3-4

3 Likes

Buckle up for a hot one today folks! Heat index for today in the Tulsa area is 103-105
mean temp is gonna be 95-97

1 Like

I hafta say. This Hyundai Santa fe I bought after my F150 got totalled is really nice to drive. I was really surprised. Pretty solid SUV, in my opinion. It has all leather inside. All the bells and whistles. It has stuff I haven’t even messed with, yet. I’m really liking it, a lot.
I actually wanted another truck, but holy shit. If you want a fairly nice ride, and not have to work on it a lot, the price tag with make you walk away.

4 Likes

Ain’t that the truth! :scream:

But same with this one we got, lol it has all the bells n whistles, lotta stuff we ain’t even bothered to check out yet. The cruise control works great though, lol I know that from the trip yesterday. Another nice feature is the Bose speakers in all 4 doors, although we wanna get another radio setup instead of a CD player, get one with USB so we can just stick in a thumb drive with a load of our music library. lol that’ll happen down the road, soon…ish. lol
When ya getting high…er, and enjoying the countryside scenery, ain’t nothing better than some old school Rock-n-Roll!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG!

3 Likes

Hey there my friend, glad to see ya up and moving. lol

How do you deal with the heat in the farm in a barn?

1 Like

Morning Johnny.

Not sure if you ever messed with a fm transmitter before. I only recently learned about them. While I’m sure your son can swap a new radio in to the truck, it might make more sense to use a transmitter.

It has two usb ports for your thumb drive. Or you can use it with Pandora on a smartphone. It connects via Bluetooth to the phone.

4 Likes

When we bought this place, the barn was just that… a post n beam construction that had been covered with corrugated tin. We filled in all gaps on tin - locking things down better, and we framed in between the posts, insulated much heavier than recommended, 6mil poly vapor barrier and caulked every possible crack. Built three rooms and hall with all of them sealed/insulated and separate doors/entries. Then mounted a big AC in each main room that was way over-rated for the size of rooms (to keep them from having to work overly hard)
the entire building is cool in the hottest of times, and a simple radiator heater does great for either room in the coldest winters.

5 Likes

lol yeah that’s nice, does everything but wipe yer butt, looks like. I’ll have my D-I-L or son check em out. thnx

1 Like

Goodmorning jp gonna be a hot 1 today buddy!

1 Like

95 right now outside, feels like 108

4 Likes

Not as humid here today, but still hot. Stay inside and be safe.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Shutting down here, folks.

Good Night OG!

8 Likes

Lmao… man I’ve sweated my ass off all day and that says it all

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Hot coffee and a joint. Wouldn’t you know it a bunny stuck his head in the door of the barn, got startled when I said hello.:joy:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
In forecast we’ve got 10days of this with no rain in sight, so buckle-up!

5 Likes