Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

My daughter called me on my way home to ask if I had any extra plants. Apparently her mother in law was weed whacking and chopped one of the plants down :scream_cat: I gave her two to replace it. Bruce banner clone and a mystery plant.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

That unknown plant is MMM. Mom’s Mystery Meat. “Mom…what kind of meat is this?” “Elk” “But dad hasn’t gone hunting in over 2 years”. Grew up on MMM.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning y’all. Johnny, you lucked out having a son that can work on vehicles like that, I am personally mechanic illiterate lol. It sounds like he raised the truck from the dead, I’m sure it’s nice to have a vehicle now

4 Likes

Good afternoon JP and OG

3 Likes

Good afternoon and the rest of u as well

3 Likes

Whatta day! lol The boss-lady (Rose) n me went over to Guitarzan’s place to visit with him and his boss-lady. In my Ganja induced befuddled state, I said 45minute ride each way… lol it was 1.5hrs one way, not round trip! As many times as I’ve been back and forth over the 5-6yrs we’ve known each other, I still split it in half! :crazy_face: :rofl: :man_facepalming:
Anyways, lol the maiden voyage of the new (to us) truck was a nice trial run! A lot comfier than that old HHR I hadda fold myself into and out of! lol Son was right, that AC WILL run yer ass outta there! And with heat index of 100+/- it was needed!
Pleasant ride cross-country back roads, lots of scenery and smoking all the way there, while there, and all the way back (of course! lol)

edit… I say ‘boss-lady’ with the utmost respect to all women, I learned early to just give em all the money and say yes m’am & no m’am… lol makes for a happier home life!

19 Likes

Man it sounds like a perfect day brother

3 Likes

It was indeed, brother! lol And then the icing on the cake came… while there, my friend @Guitarzan loaded me up with half-dozen new pollens, and also gave me a bunch more seeds to list in my Hall thread!
Which is what I just did! Some new :fire: there folks!

13 Likes

Gonna close it down folks, cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

That’s interesting indeed!!! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got going on in the future buddy

1 Like

I seen the seed drops. They look nice. Guitarzan has great choices again.

2 Likes

Good morning OG Happy Friday :coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Glad to hear you guys had a nice maiden voyage with the new truck. Sounds like a great time cruising the backroads.

Funny how the ride home is always shorter even though it’s the same distance.

Take the long way home :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday, coffee and a wake n bake. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

18 Likes

A full four-door too, looks like a nice rig!!

1 Like

Yep, also it’s pretty clean looking interior/exterior and the big plus is everything works! lol (now!)

1 Like

Good deal brother. Glad your son got it up and street worthy again. Looks like a pretty nice rig.

2 Likes