Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Yep, I saw the different pics he posted for ya. Looks like ya picked a winner! lol

1 Like

I wanted to use that first one, the eye, because it was my favorite. But it didn’t show up well as an avatar. I also wanted to screw with Mike some. lol
Every time he saw my posts, he’d see that eye.

4 Likes

Thanks brother.
I dont know how i can ever repay you.

4 Likes

OH crap! You saw that! I thought if I didn’t @ you, you wouldn’t see it!
:lying_face:

3 Likes

:rofl: :crazy_face: :rofl: :wink: :+1:
Oh… I’m positive you’ll come up with an appropriate ‘thank you’…

3 Likes

Dammit! Now y’all got me choking on my hit I just took!
I blame the loss of the toke on your last post @mobilly

4 Likes

Maybe i will send you some fresh marijuana.
Soak it in paraquat first. Hehe.

2 Likes

Ya trying to make his eyes look like his goat’s?!

1 Like

Thats a blast from the past huh? Remember paraquat pot?

3 Likes

Been trying to forget it for 45-50 yrs! lol

1 Like

Dang we’re old.

3 Likes

I remember it. Jeff talked a lot about it. Don’t think he ever saw (smelled) any or he’d have mentioned it.

2 Likes

What’s this ‘we’ shit? ya gotta mouse in yer pocket?! Speak for yourself… I’m not ‘old’ (at least in my mind!)

lol although ITR, I’m probably one of the oldest members? In years of age, lol not in years back on OG.

1 Like

Yeah back when they started the war on drugs they were spraying paraquat herbicide on marijuana fields in mexico. Mexicans would harvest it and sell it back to people in the us. Made a lot of folks sick. Bad sick. No telling what long term effects are.

4 Likes

Didn’t a kid down your way die from smoking some laced weed Johnny? Fentanyl ??

2 Likes

That crap is being used on a LOT of stuff, as for some kid dying? That’s entirely possible, where I don’t know

2 Likes

Thats one i dont get. What in the hell would someone intentionally lace pot with fentanyl. And what does fentanyl do to you when you smoke it. I thought it was a pill you injest a few of them ond go nod out.

2 Likes

You read up on it bro. It’s scary potent. Just touching something that has the dust on it and then getting it in your mouth is enough. I mean scary stuff.

3 Likes

Glad that stuff wasn’t around when I was young and curious. Scary world out there

3 Likes

Lol… I know I almost start growling when I see someone open the door to go in or out… remember when we were kids… “IN OR OUT!!! Ya ain’t gonna do both all day!!!” lmao! :rofl::sweat_smile::laughing::grin::joy::clap::raised_hands:

3 Likes