Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP and OG. :coffee: Happy Friday!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday everyone, another scorcher today working in the burning department. Stay cool friends drink lots of water.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

5 Likes

Damn, finally! Since 1AM I been getting the same 403 Forbidden, lol

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and other OGs, have a good day and a great weekend!!!

5 Likes

Good morning JP. I got the same message a couple of times yesterday. I was wondering what I did wrong, but I guess it wasn’t me. Glad I wasn’t the only one.

3 Likes

Naw it happens at different times to others, I know of. I think the server might just be too busy, or something, not sure. I could log in, but not post.

1 Like

Morning everyone. Tend to your gardens early today. Too hot to get out there in the afternoon.

5 Likes

good morning @ all !!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Goodmorning jp and the rest of og!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful day.

Silver mountain wiki is open for all interested

1 Like

I’m tardy to the party, but if you need help finishing off the mildew colony gimme a ring. I’m up inside it’s mind with a plan that can eradicate the mildew indoors or outside.

7 Likes

oh man, lol the local 4H & FFA just harvested the corn crop for this year… It’s some of the best corn around the area every year. Lemme tell yas, lol the past couple years we just bought a couple dozen ears each year. but this year?.. :scream: :rofl: :+1: we picked up a whole dang sack The freezer is awaitin fer it! It goes fast every time, so we figured do a lil stockin up this time!
$25.00 for a 50lb sack already sorted and the ‘bad’ stuff gone, only the good ones left to sell!
They gotta rep to uphold! lol

16 Likes

I read your post on outtafish. 90% sulphur and water. I will write down ratios now im home. And the back ground of pm. I read it twice. Thank you.
This NL#2 with mildew has been cut down as the seeds were ready and still smokeable and ready.

2 Likes

lol! After you finish off the colony I’ll send you your assassin badge. :wink:

4 Likes

Sometimes ya just gotta enjoy the little things. lol We just finished our first root beer float of the year. A&W, homemade of course. This thing sure brought back memories!

11 Likes

That was my mom’s favorite thing in the summer.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t care if it Hires or A&W, lol either one.

1 Like

I saw at the store they had A&W Root Beer Float ice cream. Blue Bell I think. I woulda tried some but I was at Wal-Mart. They want 8.50 for it. I can get it at Homeland for 5.95. I want to try it tho.

1 Like

Don’t bother, lol Rose picked up some of it yesterday for us… figured take the ‘easy route’. Whatta waste, very under-whelmed.

That’s what drove us to go for the REAL DEAL today! lol

2 Likes