Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

We have an A&W place in Yukon. Thanks for the heads up. You saved me 5.95.

2 Likes

Barely taste the root beer in it

1 Like

Movie time here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Have a great evening my friend. Give Rose our love. :slight_smile:

1 Like

good morning @JohnnyPotseed the circus and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @m0sirys, good morning OG’s. Sitting here enjoying my coffee and a couple tokes before getting the day started.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

Last time I had A&W was in Oregon many years ago. A great spot to grab a bite to eat and a float.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning fellers. So I finally got to sleep in a little bit this morning. It’s sad when sleeping in gets up at 6 o’clock. Time for that coffee, and a bowl.

6 Likes

I like it!
A man with a plan. Think I will join you Bruddah.
(frickin spell check thought I was talking to Joe Biden. It changed bruddah to Brandon)
Good morning errybuddy.

6 Likes

Goooooooood Moooorrrrning OG!!!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG! Well in the last 24 hours we got 9.5 inches of rain at my place, so I lucked out in my basement but headed over to my buds house to help him pump out 5 ft of water in his basement. Have a great day!!

5 Likes

Goodmorning my friend jp and the rest of og!!

1 Like

Dang boi, be careful. Don’t work TOO hard. Its a hot mofo out there.

2 Likes

We binge watched the Liam Neeson ‘Taken’ trilogy last night. It’s been a while since we watched any of em. Getting high n watched back-to-back, lol nice way to pass a few hours with the boss lady!

4 Likes

‘High’ and welcome to the circus @MrsTJakes ! Always room for more folks in here, lol

4 Likes

Thank you! Looks like a fun group of people :grinning:

6 Likes

Except for that BigMike feller. Watch out for him! What a troublemaker he turned out to be.

4 Likes

A prime example of the kind of people Mom and Dad warned me avoid. Yep.
That boy ain’t right… :thinking:

6 Likes

He’s alright coming from the east coast, I’ll vouch for BigMike55 in spirit, he grows that sweet island skunk and Blue Tara I need to get going one of these times!

3 Likes