Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning my friends!

5 Likes

It’s 6:30 @JohnnyPotseed . Did you actually get some sleep!?

3 Likes

Good morning everybody

3 Likes

I actually did manage to clock a few hours total, lol

1 Like

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Woohoo I made it another year around the sun and the coffee is still deliciously smooth and tasty.

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Is today your B-day?

1 Like

Yea brotha, Turned 31 today.

7 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope ya have many more, brother.

2 Likes

Thanks brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Good morning everyone. Have a great day!!

Happy Birthday @InTheWoods :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

@InTheWoods Happy Birthday.
You don’t look a day over 50! Am I right fellas?

4 Likes

That’s a ‘young’ 50, right? lol
@InTheWoods tell Mike, that’s a hard 31, right? lol

lol I figure anyone growing Ganja, gets gray before their time!
I know I have gotten gray before MY time! I’m only…er, … um…

6 Likes

@Emeraldgreen @BigMike55 Thanks brothas! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

haha some would think the way I live I’m older. Less is more combined with early to bed, early to rise mindset.

Hey now I’m not trying to put the cart before the horse when it comes to grey hair :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ha ha!
@JohnnyPotseed was an old guy when Moby Dick was a minnow.when Methuselah was just a wee lad.

4 Likes

@InTheWoods happy belly button day!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @InTheWoods !!!
31… Dang I miss that. lol
Squeeze all you can out of every year. Before you know it you will be looking back wondering where it went so quickly. lol
Tomorrow is my birthday. I turn 64 years young. Damn! How did it slip by so fast…
See! It’ll happen to you too someday. lol

6 Likes

@argyle @MoBilly Thanks brothas! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I already feel like months are going by like weeks. Days are flying by like half days. Make it stop! :grin:

I knew your birthday was very close to mine but wasn’t sure what day. I hope you have a great birthday brotha and its a day full of smiles and great food and company!

Here is some Willies Myst at Day 53F

1 This lady looks like 9 week finisher. Intense bubblegum scents from her. 1960 Lambsbread on the left, flipped at the same time.

2 - this lady hermed on a lower branch and I neglected to look on her lowers earlier on to catch it. So I believe the stray pollen on the couple sativas is from this Willies Myst. It was singular male flower that opened. The rest of the plant was clear. I cut off the seeded branch to let the plant finish the flowers on it without putting energy towards the seeds.

Different bud structure on her then 1 and 2. Looks like it’ll fox tail a little bit or just make a knuckled cola.

11 Likes

Back at you brother. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy birthday buddy… what’s that they say about 50? U over the hill or still climbing bro? Lol just kiddin, :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :confetti_ball: enjoy this day buddy!!

3 Likes