Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Wait till you see the Chunky junky. Woohoo

5 Likes

I was dropping some love and recommending your beans @JohnnyPotseed and i thought what a selfish prick i was i never posted this years grow with the lovely Frankie with you im so Sorry Johnny i didnt mean it homie .I got a smaller Pheno this time what the other guys were calling the Olive Pheno i guess i just call-it Frankie.Shes shorter than last year but a lot more louder and stinks to high hell.I got two random pollen bean from someone in the neighborhood that was in my Frankie buds one was a male the other a female .Male was mediocre i killed him after failure to thrive Female was a goddamn Boss .I planted that and its like the plant from lastyear Frankie absolutely dominated it .The African Bean i mixed with this Cross frankie with was a half and half you can see the evolution Of frankie From cross to cross in this grow 3 generations in the same plot .the stench on this thing is ungodly Huge leaves and Its is already going to be a huge Monster .I call her the Big Boss.I wish you could smell this thing she could stop bird shit in mid air malted barley and good EWC like always.This will be much bigger than last years im putting my all and every drop of my existence and gumption in these lovely ladies

.Leaves much bigger i crossed her with that wierd male i got that popped tricomes when it was two weeks old Dude from spain sent me pollen and seeds from African bagseed he got from Nigeria and a couple spots so who kno s what it is but it adds size to Miss Frankenstein.Johnny thank you again for such frikken Fun to play with.Love your Work Brother i hope your feeling better these days we have a giant shadow to hold a candle to to keep up to follow in that footprint to These beautiful genetics alive.Peace brother Johnny many peaceful days and pleasant nights -:billed_cap:-:fire::dash::v:

12 Likes

Yum yum, I want me some, lol.

Nice plants Capncannabis and you couldnt have said it better the same way I feel about JP and all the folks that make it happen here. And as a new to OG man, thank you all on here. Im running 4 strains in a 4x4 x80" with a LED 440 and my old school dehumidifier taking up valuable plant space.

This plant is my favorite from JP and 2 growers on here, a feminized NL#2 in the ball game, getting there. I dont know if its polite to tag, so not gonna, but thank you all!

12 Likes

It is the accepted practice, so folks know who the genetics came from.
Nice looking plants there.

3 Likes

They’re looking great! @CapnCannabis

3 Likes

I cant find the seedlist so running off memory but in spirit will gladly credit @Hashpants and @FirstCavApache64 4 for their efforts on this NL#2 feminized, thats on the seedlist Jp has on his page. A couple friends are running this too, not far from the Canadian border that I gave each a fem nl#2 plant to so as to spread out the risk of a catastrophic loss on my end, and share the nice work.They gave clones they harvested to a couple others, and thats how it rolls up here with the growing family Ive known since high school. 20240622_191739|281x500 ![20240622_191756|281x500]t(upload://fCUVoTvoXoqgFp3wBn3voqZpqcL.jpeg)

4 Likes

Those are completely reliable. Solid fems

2 Likes

I’m still smoking some of that almost daily. Really like the flavor and high from that plant. Reminds me of the early 90s weed I really used to like.

2 Likes

indeed, they are!

2 Likes

And all the folks I know wont fool with computers, but my sorry ass who cant seem to do, ha!

Yes @Hashpants the plants are totally reliable, its me messing myself up which has the potential of a catastrophic failure! Analogy is a guerilla grow and some get eaten, die from lack of care or are found and chopped. So, I spread out the risk and gave 1 plant to 2 friends. So, if 2 of us loose our plants, one of us will have success harvesting and share the bounty!

3 Likes

I’m running a GEN 1 clone- turned mother of Northern Lights, It’s a keeper. lol
it’s not the NL#2, it’s the original Norhtern Lights

Northern Lights (GEN 1)
from the 1970s
lineage unknown - secret
Breeder info
“The Indian” only name he let’s out

"The Indian’ started growing Northern Lights in the 1970s. In 1985 one plant made it’s way to the Netherlands, where grower Nevil Schoenmakers stabilized it into a reliable hybrid.

4 Likes

Just dropped the first of a few new crosses in the Hall thread.
NEW RELEASE
WARP DRIVE -F1 (Vortex x (Bubba Kush x GSC) by JP
DAZED AND CONFUSED -F1 (Grape Pupil x Willie Nelson) by JP WN pollen courtesy of @Oldjoints
SHOOTING STAR -F1 (Runtz x (Strawberry D x Space Dude) by JP, SDxSD pollen courtesy of @Oldjoints

14 Likes

Get on it man, that is gonna be a nice smoke! I met a couple Northern Maine growers at a music venue last night. This man lives way north of Portland, and they needed a jump start so I helped them. He mumbled something about the spliff he gave me being original “Larry” and I couldnt hear the rest, but we shared contact info and I will ask when we meet, and best I can do will be turn them onto the 3 ring, keep an eye out! One guy has the equipment and they run hydro way out in gods country, the land of Maine less traveled, with long stretches between towns. They may not have pole bought electricity but the herb I smoked was incredibly smooth and sent me thinking way deep outside myself, I had to snap back twice, dont tell the wife, sssh… Larry Og maybe, I dont know, but damn I want to learn what they got going on!

1 Like

lol I been ‘on it;’ with this strain for many years brother.

1 Like

I hear that!

I’m gonna close it out for the day here, good people. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

1 Like

Good night all, and I will be “getting on my damn bed”, which is about the best I can do, right about now!

1 Like

I think I’m out for the night as well everyone.
:zzz:

1 Like

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a relaxing Sunday.

3 Likes