Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I’m working on it… There’s a bong sitting there with last nights leftover resin and Franky… Naaa. I actually WANT to get something done. lol
I guess I’ll try some of that SD x SQ that I picked a couple of days back. That plant is just under 8 weeks in flower. I smoked some yesterday during a short break. It became a bit of a longer break than I’d planned. lol
I think it’ll do. In a few days I’ll take another bud and see but it’s looking like it’ll be killer smoke when all is said and done.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly :tada::tada::birthday:
Have a fantastic day

I’m outa :heart::heart::heart:already :flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend!

Just grabbed this off the TV… DAMN!

If by “PARTAYIN” you mean cleaning the living room and kitchen, doing laundry, rebuilding the spare bedroom into pantry / grow area for a Franky I’m going to be reversing, installing that booster fan you gave me in the flower room… Then yeah… “PARTAYIN” like Bill Clinton at a Girl Scout jamboree!
:rofl:

1 Like

hmmmm lol ok, don’t ‘partay’ too hard!

2 Likes

Goodmorning jp and the rest of everyone else!! :coffee: 🪴 :herb: 🪴

3 Likes

Still got a couple hours to climb.
Y’all stay cool out there!

2 Likes

It’s like looking in the mirror. Identical forecast. Way too freaking hot.

2 Likes

104 today 106 tomorrow around here

1 Like

Welcome to HELL!!!
Mwah-ha-ha-haaa.

3 Likes

Shutting it down here, folks.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Rest well big guy.

3 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @m0sirys. Good morning OG’s, two fer Tuesday. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start your day!

Thats a wicked forecast, hope you guys get some cooler weather very soon!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs!! Been off for awhile due to all the flooding from the rains last Friday, several of our roads around me were washed away and flooding at work, think we got a handle on shit now lol. Have a great day!!

5 Likes

Oh man sorry to hear that I hope you are well ! Take care of yourselves !

4 Likes