Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Yeah it was crazy, a dam got breached up the road from me and a couple I know their house fell into the river… been pretty nuts around here.

2 Likes

Damn dude, be careful, and stay safe!

4 Likes

heavy, this year the weather is really crazy in some places… yeah be careful

3 Likes

Last week a cold front moved in here and froze the beans. This week it’s a heat wave!

2 Likes

Stepping outside is like walking into an oven! Stay indoors folks, stay cool!
For those of yas that must be outside, stay hydrated at least.

8 Likes

Good afternoon all of you

2 Likes

More like a sauna. Come on October.

5 Likes

How is it going good buddy?

1 Like

October 31. That seems like it’s when it starts turning cold here.

3 Likes

I feel guilty, it’s only 68 here today.

3 Likes

Enjoy it!!

1 Like

Shutting it down here, folks.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Been my norm for 47 years. I could walk to salt water. Bay or ocean. Rarely too hot or cold. Not ideal outdoor weather for what we do, but sometimes I get lucky.
If I can avoid stem rot of any kind, I’m good. PM is a visitor, joy. My biggest tool outside is healthy plants. They get fed mostly compost teas. Drench and foliar. Some top dressing here and there. I used to get 20 or 40# bags of seabird guano, some other good stuff. Local place closed. Shipping is an issue.

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s. Happy hump day.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning JP and @Greenfingers atay cool today my friends and the rest of OG too!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Goodmorning brother JP

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the coffee is smooth and delicious on this Wednesday morning!

While I waited for the coffee to finish brew, My Rooster and I had a duel while doing the feed/water chores.
He got a good couple shots in on me.I guess those spurs actually work. He’s lucky we need him and rarely gets aggressive haha otherwise he’d be a stew pot. :joy:

8 Likes

As I’m sure you know, roosters are only good for fertilizing eggs, to make more chicks… Any hen will lay an average of an egg a day without ever seeing a rooster, lol
That one would be in the stew fast!

7 Likes