Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

NL

2 from @Hashpants

8 Likes

Good Morning Jp and OG, It’s Friday finally! Hope everybody has a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

Overnight it dropped 20 degrees into the mid 50s. HOD is 74. Checked the forecast and it looks like spring again here for a couple days. Although it odd for this time of year.

2 Likes

Shit, its still full on, August here. And June ain’t even over yet.
Morning errybuddy.

4 Likes

What’s the potency of the blue Tara l
ike ?

For my liking… Blue Tara is one of the best strains I have run so far. Easy to grow. Very potent buds. Creamy taste with a sweet, fruity aftertaste, is what I get.
Run her. You won’t regret it. Its probably in my top three strains ever. Along with the Cap Junky and the Island Sweet Skunk.

6 Likes

Good to hear matey. I got island sweet skunk as well. But missed out on cap junky. I’ll grow out the blue Tara outdoors and see how it goes

1 Like

I’m growing BT right now. About two weeks from harvest. If you want, I will tag you into my thread and you can see what you will be getting if you grow her.
My BT is indoors. I have not grown her outside. @MoBilly got a nice example of her from me a while back. I think he just put his into flower. Go to his thread too. Nice stuff in there.

3 Likes

No worries matey. I’ll check them.out.cheers

Good morning everyone
Have a great day!

2 Likes

Gonna close it down for the evening here, good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Hey Johnny I’ve been smoking this Luke’s Force. Man I love it. It has a floor cleaner citrusy smell in the bag and a really nice high. Thanks for making the seeds!

12 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

Good morning JP and OG!!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Sailorboy,good morning OG’s. Repotting some clones this morning, have a nice weekend folks.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning to all. Happy Saturday

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OG

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is delicously smooth and strong!

4 Likes

It was. It is. And I’m about as ripped as I was when I went to bed last night.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Still drinking the strong coffee :grin:

5 Likes