Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Any way other than strong is just wrong!

7 Likes

Pumpkin Spice Latte with light foam ………is just Wrong.If it ain’t black send it back.Good morning from Buffalo Ny on this fine Rain day @JohnnyPotseed and Grow Fam.Plants needed it been dry for awhile now all day rain today.

16 Likes

No point to coffee if it isn’t strong!!

@CapnCannabis didnt realize you are a fellow nyer

3 Likes

Nice garden. Everything here is burning up already. Except for my plants. They are limping along ok. These 100+ degree days will not be good if it continues. My inside stuff is stellar, tho.

3 Likes

May the rains find their way out to you and all you folks out in the dry lands of which you reside~! Water em well and grow grow grow!

1 Like

My situation right now , everything is getting watered.:rofl:

7 Likes

That’s the easy way to water for sure hahaha

2 Likes

It was a rough start high 90s here i made sure i put out 6 this year on both sides of theyard and despite the heat they are cranking it out im already sore thinging about this years trim jail

1 Like

4 Likes

Shutting down folks.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Thanks for your hospitality @JohnnyPotseed .

1 Like

What did you have going outside this year ?Any new Crosses?I always adored that Dragonsblood Hashplant x Frankie you did awhile back.The leaves on those things were like elephants ears and were the same color as the old Boat Tbirds used to be that emerald green.Those were primo plants brother you out did yourself on those pairing them with Johnnys Frankie I dont know if i ever told you.

3 Likes

Nickel City for Life 🦬 (716) Local
24/7 by Day and all night long -:billed_cap:-:fire::dash::v:

1 Like

Kingston Woodstock area here

1 Like

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s, still overcast here but not raining. One of those weekends. Smokin grass and drinking coffee all day. Stay cool guys and gals. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

@Greenfingers Same here, Dreary and wet. Perfect for some sativas to help brighten the day.

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny and Circus folk.

6 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of my friends. Look out for all the crazies getting an early start on the 4th.
Cart rage at the market! Ramming speed!

4 Likes

‘Murphy’s Law’ has come into play here…
‘If something can go wrong, it will… and usually at the worst possible time!’
Our AC has taken a crap on us! In the beginning of supposedly one of the hottest summer (to be) on record!
It’s the house AC, not the barn AC.

4 Likes