Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning JP and @Greenfingers, @m0sirys and @Natea!!! Sounds like a beautiful weekend up here in store for me so it’s a perfect weekend to start getting the my first real outside grow without repercussions lol. Got 4 big holes to start getting ready and some others along my creek bed! Everybody have a great day!!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

I come on this morning, hit ONE like and damned if I don’t get this
So, here yas go @m0sirys :heart: @Natea :heart:@Greenfingers :heart: @CanuckistanPete :heart:@Sailorboy :heart:

10 Likes

Goood morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Likes

:heart:Reckon it’s gonna be a decent weekend, at least… lol

3 Likes

Hey OGers. Hope you all have a spectacular day.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone.
:+1:

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . Hope everyone has a good weekend.

2 Likes

Good mornin @JohnnyPotseed and OG. Hope you all are havin a good weekend

Coffee is waiting…

G.

2 Likes

It’s movie time here again, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good night buddy. See you in the morning

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Morning Johnny and all the other OG’s up on this fine morning.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @m0sirys @BRMTreefarmer, good morning OG’s have a wonderful Sunday.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get a tractor for my property when I retire so I’m purchasing it now so I can recoup my money before I retire. Here’s what I bought for Greenfingers acres, I should have it in a week or so.

19 Likes

Good morning JP and the rest of OGs, enjoy the last day on earth according to some :rofl:. Hope you all have a great day!!

4 Likes

That will make life a little simpler on the farm, nice purchase and have fun with her!!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone Hope you all have a great day. @Greenfingers nice purchase!!

3 Likes

That is a good looking tractor! I’d like to own one a wee-bit smaller than that, but I am envious never-the-less. More attachments planned?

4 Likes

That bucket should come in handy for moving stuff around.
Mornin

3 Likes