Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

4wd Ford… I like your choice. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Been a bit since I posted any pics. So figure give yas a look at the view in the veg room

24 Likes

Nice investment, you will wonder how you ever made due without it.

Beautiful plants Johnny, I always love to see your work. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

As always, I’m envious of your grow space @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Looking good JP!!!

1 Like

Thnx guys. It does look fairly decent in there, I feel…

2 Likes

Just fairly
:roll_eyes:
I see he’s climbed around to ride on your forearm, so I guess you satisfied the green monkey that rides on your back when you can’t get to your plants. lol

3 Likes

Well, I kinda feel like there’s still just a leeetle bit of room left that we could do something with in there…
just saying… :thinking: :scream: :wink: :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

There’s always room for jello and another plant. It’s a rule.

3 Likes

I like that rule!

1 Like

Thinking about it, we DO have us a decent sized shoe-horn… that could make some room!

Y’all don’t say nuttin in front of Rose, however! She’s ready to skin me now as is, for what we got going already! :scream: :rofl: :rofl: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

lol That ‘decent sized shoe horn’ is one of those old spoon end pry bars!

1 Like

Didn’t I read where you were going to convert the spare bedroom and half the kitchen into grow rooms? Rose? I think he did post that somewhere… I’ll find it.
:rofl:

2 Likes

I ain’t puttin a like on THAT!
shhhhh

sides, it wasn’t nothing said about the kitchen… just the 2 spare bedrooms (oops I think I just typed that out loud!)

but… hmmmmm… just half of the kitchen wouldn’t be too bad, huh? it’s all @MoBilly fault Rose, he got me to thinkin

3 Likes

I’m always looking out for you bro. Always. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

GEE! Thanks friend (?)

3 Likes

Bro , I keep a compost pile in my pocket all times.

3 Likes

You just don’t understand my hidden motive @JohnnyPotseed . I know you aren’t getting enough exercise so I’m fixin to get Rose chasing you around the house for a while.
See!? Always looking out for you man.
:+1:t5:

2 Likes

Now that there is just plain wrong! I used to be able to outrun her, backwards! Now she can walk me down, no running needed!

3 Likes