Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

You were a boy scout too!? Always be prepared.
I got kicked out of the scouts because I liked brownies too much.

3 Likes

lol I actually got kicked out because I liked the scoutmasters daughter(and she liked me!) ‘too much’…he busted us in the baseball field dugout! :scream: :scream: :wink:

5 Likes

My cub scout den name “the beavers” can’t make this crap up.

4 Likes

Hey, I was only to 2nd base!

3 Likes

Second base will get you hurt if you don’t watch how you slide in.

2 Likes
1 Like

If I had a dime for every time I’ve heard that song…
Still one of my favorites.

1 Like

It’s that time again, guys. Movies the boss has in her ‘watch list’… lol Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. So it’s eclipse day, my work bought us all glasses and they’re having a cookout today. I wish it would do this every day.:joy:

7 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and all wonderful people around ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 Like

When I first read this, I thought it was the centerfold song and I’m like he doesn’t sing that and then I reread it, too funny.

1 Like

Morning brother Johnny. And all the rest of you focus dwellers. Hope everything is going good for everyone.
Spell check sucks. Circus dwellers. Dammit.

2 Likes

Focus man, focus! lol

Another day, another dollar
Daylight comes, I’m on my way

1 Like

That was supposed to be circus. Not focus. Spell check at its finest. Haha

1 Like

Good morning everyone!

1 Like

Morning all you good people! Taking the day off work so I can enjoy the eclipse without anything else on my mind :sunglasses: :new_moon: :sun_with_face:
It was completely overcast when I woke up and now it’s mostly clear and sunny! Hoping this holds thru the afternoon :crossed_fingers:

Right now I’m nibbling a late breakfast and sipping coffee :coffee: Listening to records and also the birds singing through my open window. Oh yeah and it feels so good out that I can open my windows today! That’s a first in awhile, especially after a few days in a row with SNOW last week.

If I don’t pop back in this morning I hope all of you FOCUS FREAKS have a kickass day! :clown_face:

:peace_symbol: :frog:

2 Likes

Yeah, lol I figured as much. But still, hadda pick at ya, brother!

1 Like