Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Slow and steady Johnny, you’ll be back before you know it. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Morning JP. Hope you’re doing better. :v:

13 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

You got this brotha! :metal:

8 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, @HighTilliDie, @InTheWoods , @Greenfingers, @SubzeroIceKold, @Emeraldgreen, and the rest of the gang! :wink:🪴:+1::facepunch::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

GM OG and JP

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555
Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful day

4 Likes

Hope your PT Cruises past your goals:

IMG_1142

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
If you keep that positive attitude, it will go a long way in recovery.
Hang in there my brother. You will be fine.

5 Likes

Are we having a race to 5000? Less than ten spots left.

3 Likes

Well… I’m positive this is a PITA
I’m also positive I don’t like this

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :crazy_face: :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl:

7 Likes

Backflips by breakfast tomorrow @JohnnyPotseed ! You gotta uphold your title of Baddest Badass in the Badlands after all!

4 Likes

And if you don’t behave I’m Positive Rose will be taking care of that problem. That little woman will Positively whup yo’ ass.

4 Likes

I’ll give her a good strong stick too!

3 Likes

With friends like you two, lol who needs enemies?! Shhheeeesh, thanks my friends! :scream: :rofl: :heart:
Y’all supposed to help alibi me outta whuppins!

6 Likes

Eva has chastised me profoundly for giving a sicko a hard time. I mean a sick person… That’s what she said…
:rofl:

4 Likes

Get him, Eva! Thnx!

2 Likes

The pain I’m going through is nuttin to what is coming in PY later lol

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9).