Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all doing well

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!!

7 Likes

Just waiting on transportation (again! lol) supposed to be here to pick me up at 10

13 Likes

Hope you have a speedy recovery JP.

5 Likes

Goodmorning @JohnnyPotseed I hope your day is smooth and you feel better!! Been thinking alot about you big guy!!

3 Likes

lol! The complete saying is this:
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, unless it makes you as weak as a kitten.
The simpsons.

3 Likes

Finally got transported to my new digs. Nursing staff is nice…
Now comes therapy!

20 Likes

Do they have a pool?

3 Likes

I’d guess they do have some pools — but probably not Vegas pool party vibes. Maybe therapy pools and the like?

Hope you get settled in quick JP!

2 Likes

Johnny hits rehab running!!!
And we're off! 2
Aaaaaaaand… we’re off!!

18 Likes

Good day JP, glad your all situated for this next run. Good vibes to a speedy recovery so you can get back home! Probably some good meals lined up for you when you get back… maybe some of Roses sweet angel food cake!?!

4 Likes

I imagine walking slowly in waist deep water would be good therapy. Get the wheels moving with less weight on them. Could have handrails on each side for support if needed. Actually sounds like it would be good. What say yawl?

7 Likes

Im about beat folks.Been handled all day in ways that just ain’t cool!

Good Night OG!

14 Likes

Can you show me where on this doll? :scream::face_with_hand_over_mouth: :policeman:‍♂
Goodnight, brother. Hope you get some rest. It’ll get easier. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

Good nite Johnny, rest well

4 Likes

I’m calling it a night as well. Goodnight all.

7 Likes

Good night guys

6 Likes

Good morning hehe

3 Likes

Yesterday was spent getting me checked out by new group of doctors and getting new medication organized.
Today the pt starts! Goals have been established, now to run over em!

17 Likes

Much encouragement and much strength :muscle:t3: @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes