Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

And of course a couple Frankies along with some others. Here’s hoping for a good summer outdoors

7 Likes

Another great choice. I have some of that in jars curing. But have smoked some already. It be’s good stuff.

2 Likes

I’ve been smoking on some of this Frankenstein that I pretty much failed on growing to its potential but still managed to salvage some smoke out of. First grow in a while def got some kinks to iron out. Even though I didn’t do her justice it’s some really pleasant smoke. I’m terrible at describing smells and tastes but reminds me of some tropical lemon/lime flavor I’ve not quite had before. And the buzz is definitely there. Gonna make adjustments and try try again. Next grow WILL b better :blush::+1: now just to decide what to run inside next :roll_eyes: I’ve got some hard choices to make lol

6 Likes

Might I suggest Chunky Junky? Hahaha. I always run into that too. But I think after this grow, I will be focusing on CJ.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone beautiful day here in south Sydney. I’m looking forward to growing some Frankie out next run. I’m working on a nice soil mix at home and a lady at the local feed store got me onto a little ripper compost called ‘Morpheus’ by a company called red soil organics. Have a goodie guys

16 Likes

Good stuff that Morpheus from RSO, you won’t be disappointed. I’m surprised that you can get it down there, that bag has travelled a long way from home :truck:

1 Like

Gonna close things down here for the evening, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Red soil organics seem to be based out of Mooloo Qld…alot closer than I thought. I’ve lightly top dressed some scarlet grapes autoflowers for a test hoping to see some nice results :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mad_Barry im visiting sydney im from Qld and got the morpheus from an agriculure store there

1 Like

Ahh, that makes sense.

I grew up on a farm not too far from where they are now and I was pleasantly surprised to see their products on here (an international forum of all places) :slightly_smiling_face:.

It’s great stuff !

1 Like

Let me tell you some things that you really don’t wanna live without.
4WD.
Front end loader.

2 Likes

@Flower ,
We have two front loaders but no 4wd. I only wish. I do have a winch and I’m really good at getting unstuck though. lol
My nephew had a nice rig for pulling logs. Those days are past now. The kids have moved and taken the mill and equipment with them. They do custom cutting now up north.

Past my bed time and I’m too stoned to think straight, obviously, lol.
Good night all!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s, I’m still tractor shopping, the one I posted turned out to have bad carrier bearings. I’m still on the hunt.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Been in trim jail all week it seems, So close to finishing.
Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and has a great weekend!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and @Greenfingers and @InTheWoods! Been missing a few here due to daughter getting married in a couple of weeks and trying to get everything wrapped up lol. Hope you all enjoy the your weekend!!

6 Likes

Tell her congrats on the upcoming nuptials!`

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning all

5 Likes

Morning errybuddy.

5 Likes