Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

We have an old 2005 HHR LT we got off the original owner. Cheaper to keep’er… runs good, sips gas, point ‘A’ to point ‘B’ type thing. lol Sold everything else

Shutting down for the evening, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning folks! Remember me!? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @Rabeats2093 and OG!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope your coffee is delicious !! have a great day

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Mornin brother

4 Likes

First let me say Hi & welcome to OG! Find a seat, join in the conversation, and have fun here. lol I ask only that anyone coming to the circus leave two subjects at the door. Politics & religion. Any other subject is ‘open season’! lol

6 Likes

Harruuumph, I was just about to go on a tirade of the religion of growing your own goodness and the politics of Indica over Sativa.
Ok I’ll shut up now………

6 Likes

I vote for a combination of the two, lol

1 Like

I simply add more of my own composted mix to top it off…
If that’s what ya meant lol I was stoned AF when you asked that last night. Was on my way outta here…
Had trouble finding the door!

3 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @Orbitalnutria420 @m0sirys @Greenfingers @Rabeats2093 and OG.

Coffee is ready and so am I… Going tractor shopping today.

4 Likes

Wish I was tractor shopping today. Have fun

2 Likes

LOL, me too… I wish it was you going tractor shopping today rather than me.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.
Welcome @Orbitalnutria420

2 Likes

Morning WeedWarriors.
Just finished trying the Blue Tara for the first time. Very tasty. A bit floral and a bit creamy flavored. Great buzz from two bong hits. Mikey likey. A lot. My eyes feel droopy.
Did I say I like it? Its a ‘must grow’.

15 Likes

Morning fellas. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

4 Likes

Good morning all my friends in Circusville!

Tractor hunting is like torture to me. There are so many things to consider. Price not being the least. Besides, I end up wanting them all so all options are covered. lol

6 Likes

I put a little birthday card in the mail to you yesterday.
So… Happy Birthday. I think.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot man really looking forward to it and one day when I get ready to make some killer beans I will reciprocate the favor my friend. I will b starting a couple of each of these alongside some of @Oldjoints sd x sd

3 Likes