Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I got part of my backyard cut today. It’s 76 today with sunshine. I love me some sunshine.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

We are close to 90° today. That’s not good. This early in the spring it usually means its ahead a cold front with hellacious storms right behind. That’s exactly what we expect tomorrow. I have my hidey hole cleaned out just in case.

5 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

420 SALE - ALL MONTH LONG!
NO LIMIT - ON ALL STRAINS LISTED, WHILE AVAILABLE!

In celebration of 420 & also coming back to OverGrow.com in April 2020 (420!)
This sale will run the entire month, from 8AM April 1 to 8PM April 30 my time (Central Time Zone)

Simple and Sweet!

Minimum order of $30.00 with No Limit - $7.50 per 10pack of any & all strains!
PLUS - ALL ORDERS WILL RECEIVE A BONUS! of my choice (1 bonus pk for every 4 ordered)

With the bonus pack, the price drops even more! (5 for $30.00 = $6.00/pack)
Better price than a BOGO (2 for $20.00=$10.00/per) or even the BTGT+1 (5 for $40.00=$9.00/per)

Please go to DM for any requests, thnx and enjoy yourselves! JP

This sale applies to seeds only, sorry folks… cuttings are already discounted as low as I’ll go.

3 Likes

Closing down here for the evening good people. I’ll cyas all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Time to rise and shine my good friends.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the week!

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Have a great day everyone!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning JP! Looks like the majority of hail will stay north and south of your area today… enjoy the thunderstorms if ya get them.

1 Like

Most bad storms slide by this exact location, either to the north or south of it. I did a LOT of research before buying this place, having experienced too many tornadoes, etc over the years. There is just something about the ‘lay of the land’ for this place we got.
Gentle, gradual slope midway on the leeward side of a small hill, with taller hills on either side East & West, the Arkansas River to the north a lake/reservoir to the south.

2 Likes

Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security. It only takes one storm that has YOUR name on it. Just be weather aware. My brother experienced the big Moore Oklahoma tornado and nearly lost everything. It clipped his house. And right across the street houses were completely gone. He lived in that house over 25 years without A single weather related problem.
Just sayin’.

2 Likes

As far back as I could search, nothing has ever touched this place! But don’t think for a minute I don’t pay attention! lol it only takes one!
The original house that sat on this place burned to the ground, about 30yrs ago. Before the firehouse was built across the street

1 Like

With all that :fire: fire you have going you need Fire Station across the street.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be a good name for a dispensary or a smoking club. The Firehouse.

3 Likes

Morning y’all.

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Have a great day
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: you know why

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
We’re at the halfway point and the sale is doing ‘not bad’, but not looking like it’s going to give us all the money needed to take care of serious problems that I’m not ready or willing to go into folks, sorry for being closed mouth about this. But, I can say this, Rose and me need money like a fish needs water. Being 'seed-rich & cash-poor, I have the beans to generate the money needed… as long as they, and the cuttings sell!
So, good people of the OGniverse, I’m asking you all to help Rose and me out,
by please buying whatever you can here. Many thanks! :+1: :heart:
JP

8 Likes

Closing down here folks, cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice two-fer Tuesday . :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes