Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning ! It’s 2:32 am I need to head to bed !

2 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @InTheWoods , @SubzeroIceKold and OG!

hope your coffee tastes good ,have a nice day ya all! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

3 Likes

Good morning

3 Likes

Morning, good people of the ganja community.

2 Likes

Guood morning folks.

2 Likes

Morning everybody! Hope everyone’s day is off to a sweet start.

:v:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

Good morning all! Sad news today. I had a single Fem Frankie growing, and it threw balls on me. I wish I had 2 of them growing, because now I have no Frankie’s in the tent after the chop. :sob:

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone having a Frankie throw balls. I’d say one of two things, either you mixed up the beans somehow, or you stress her very badly. For the couple of decades+ I’ve been growing her, it’s been almost impossible to make her hermie, lol Even her seeds (all fem from reversals)
edit… there is a third possibility here, lol I mighta mixed up a bean in the counting/packing. But, that said… it’s highly unlikely since I only put one strain on the plate to work from at a time.

2 Likes

You could just pluck the pod(s) and let her finish flowering. As long as you keep an eye on it, she’ll flower and still give you plenty of nice smoking buddage.

edit… That’s IF it is a Frankie, lol

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t think so either, but I am sure it was a Frankie. I did stress it out a good bit. I topped it and it was basically a FIM, but I decided later to snip the smaller ones in the middle so I only had 2 different sprouts coming up instead of 4. Soon after that I switched to flower, so maybe I didn’t give enough recoup time

2 Likes

Yep, lol I guess with the right circumstances, that can be a possible. I’d just pluck the balls as they show. trim out the bigger leaves so you can see better.

2 Likes

No it was covered, so it got sent to file 13. Only one in the tent that did switch like that, but it was the only one that got worked so hard. My woman was super bummed because it is her favorite strain now (and mine). I still have a super healthy MonsterBreath though that is going to be fantastic though.

1 Like

To be clear @JohnnyPotseed, I still think your genetics are top notch. I just came on here to say that things happen, most likely on my end, and I was bummed today. No bad feelings at all my man and I will be a customer in the future as well

3 Likes

If you live anywhere close to Southern MN I have 2 going now and would meet up and give you one… long shot I know lol.:v: @natea

2 Likes

Well, lol I’m working on getting more fem Frankie beans. I’ve got a Frankie clone I reversed and it’s fixing to start dropping that magic dust lol So there’ll be more fem beans of Frankie soon.

Or, ya know… you could just grab a set of cuttings of the Original Frankie… just saying, lol

6 Likes

The topping, then retopping, then flowering sounds like bad timing to me. I try and have as much time as possible between any potentially stressful events.

3 Likes

Always good to let em rest n recuperate before moving onto the next step.

3 Likes

Even a few days helps. Lots of factors. Really depends on what you want. Good yields are great. I try and grow the best weed I can.

3 Likes