Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

It’s all good. It was kind of late. I figured you were busy. I’ll hit you up today.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

7 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed and circus crew, hope everybody is having a good week. It’s been crazy busy here, everything is starting to grow grow grow, including the grass. (yard)

9 Likes

Morning JP, and OGs!

8 Likes

Good morning Growmies, have a smoking day.

7 Likes

Morning everyone! :wave: :coffee:

5 Likes

A NOTE OF THANKS!
I’ve been getting an occasional card/envelope with cash in em… some have a note, others not. Some I know who sent because they put the OG nic in with, others don’t… I just want to take a moment to say I do truly appreciate each and every one of yas!
The son is actively searching for something to get us, using the money we get from selling this HHR and also from the 420 sale, combined. Loaning us his pickup in the meantime.
Thanks again to all of you awesome citizens of the OGniverse!

20 Likes

I’m closing down for the evening folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Night JP. Rest well

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s have a swell day today.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Coffee brewed, Bowl packed, Hope everyone has an awesome day!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @InTheWoods and the rest of OG !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice and relaxed day!

6 Likes

Morning OG!

6 Likes

Morning everyone. All you guys in Tornado Alley keep an eye to the sky. Next couple days are supposed to be big time storms. Until about Sunday. Be careful out there.

10 Likes

Good morning beautiful people of OG! You too @JohnnyPotseed !

Only someone as ugly as I am can pull off that joke.
:wink:

6 Likes

Morning, all! :wave: :coffee:

We’re having some rain and a cold spat up my way this week. But that’s nothing compared to the storms you Okies have to endure. Stay safe, warm, and dry. None of us want to see an early premier of Twisters played out in your neighborhood.

6 Likes

Good morning, Growmies.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope the coffee is strong and your having a great day

6 Likes

Closing down for the evening folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes