Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Been awhile since I posted any pics, so here’s a bit of what things are looking like. Rose is doing everything in the ‘farm-inna-barn’ (again!) She’s doing her best, with me being able to make it out there now n then to give what little help I can. We’re thinning things down gradually…
The lights were off in the budroom, so this is just a few pics of the veg room.

14 Likes

With all those plants for your wife to look after, it’s amazing that she has any time for anything else. Have a great day.

6 Likes

It’s an hour or two every day. The girls pretty much take care of themselves. The composted soil mix feeds em good, with Rose only having to mix nutrients a couple times a week. Adjust the lights occasionally, move a plant or two…
Any time we have a chop, she cuts em down and brings em in here to me, where I can sit here in my chair and trim.
As long as I don’t have to try walking, I’m fairly decent shape. lol

12 Likes

Still sounds like like a lot.
All the best, Brother.

3 Likes

The little bit of work, she says helps keep her active. It’s pretty much HER farm now, lol
I do manage to make it out there (with her help) a couple times a week, to give what little help I can.
Once I’m in there, lots of handholds to help keep me steady.

5 Likes

Got an eye doc appt early this morning. I’ll cyas later

2 Likes

Good morning brother. Have a good one.
Good morning to all you other OG masterpieces of humanity!

4 Likes

Morning brother Johnny. And the rest of the Circus Freaks.

8 Likes

Shutting it down for the evening, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed
Good night everyone since I obviously didn’t say good morning :flushed:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a great day.

6 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

finaly the sun comes out a little bit here. hope you all have a nice day! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth!

4 Likes

Good morning guys, have a great day!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Morning brother JPS, and the rest of the Circus folk.

6 Likes

Getting there. Good morning.

5 Likes

I got to go to the chiropractor this morning because the car wreck but other than that I’m OK. I do start some immunotherapy. Hopefully that works out for me.

4 Likes

It’s good to see you on. I saw that you called last night. Give it another try when you get a chance @Hemp .

2 Likes